Respected Contributor

That's what you get for raiding the office fridge!

Just heard this on my local news.

June 21 2016

After Co-Workers Used Her Coffee Creamer, This Woman Told Them It ...

www.self.com/.../after-co-workers-used-her-coffee-creamer-this-woman-told-the...
Self

You’ve been drinking my breast milk. Hope you’ve enjoyed.

Cheers!”Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Re: That's what you get for raiding the office fridge!

Okay, based on the picture, the woman put her breast milk in a bottle of Natural Bliss coffee creamer.

Why wouldn't she put a lable on the bottle marking it as such?

I mean, if I saw a bottle of coffee creamer, and it didn't have a lable marking it as something different, how would I, or anybody else know that it actually contained breast milk, and NOT coffee creamer?

I'm sorry, but the one to blame is the woman who was putting her breast milk in a bottle of coffee creamer, and NOT putting a lable on the bottle marking it as breast milk.

Esteemed Contributor

On second thought, maybe she put her breast milk in a bottle of Natural Bliss coffee creamer, and didn't put a lable on the bottle saying that it was actually breast milk, as a sick, twisted and perverted joke on her co-workers.

Respected Contributor

I wonder whether she could get prosecuted for that.  I think it might be assault or something.  It's not unusual to read news stories about people who tamper with others' food and get arrested.  Would putting that into a container that indicated it was something else qualify?  She should at the very least be fired. 

Respected Contributor

What a great idea to put a label on your coffee creamer AFTER someone steals it!  Way to go!  Sick of people thinking that they have the right to use/take others food in the workplace.  I bet if the person using the creamer had just asked it wouldn't have been a big deal. 

FYI:  this is not a case of assault.

Respected Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

Okay, based on the picture, the woman put her breast milk in a bottle of Natural Bliss coffee creamer.

I mean, if I saw a bottle of coffee creamer, and it didn't have a lable marking it as something different, how would I, or anybody else know that it actually contained breast milk, and NOT coffee creamer?

I'm sorry, but the one to blame is the woman who was putting her breast milk in a bottle of coffee creamer, and NOT putting a lable on the bottle marking it as breast milk.

@Plaid Pants2

The story goes......
Some people feel like they can take whatever they want,

even if it doesn’t belong to them.

The office fridge is not a buffet. This should be common knowledge, but people continue to treat the workplace 

fridge  like a free for all.

Fed up, one woman may have found a solution to

ensure her co-workers stopped filching her food.

Unsure if it’s *actually* breast milk  in the bottle

or if this woman just thought of the most brilliant

way to make sure no one steals her precious creamer. 

Respected Contributor

No surprise on this one!

In my career as an HR Executive, one of the most awful jobs was monitoring the Company fridge. We would rotate the duties so all employees could experience the joy.

There were always the people who would open the door and stand there perusing as if it was their own home fridge, we would remind them that nothing had changed since the last time they looked in!

People were piggy and stole lunches, left their lunches for too long then would b**ch when their food was tossed. People would bring the most G*d awful smelling stuff, stink up the fridge and the break room if it needed to be heated up.

I could go on and on. I always wondered what kind of sty some of them lived in.

SO RUDE!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@Plaid Pants2

The story goes......
Some people feel like they can take whatever they want,

even if it doesn’t belong to them.

The office fridge is not a buffet. This should be common knowledge, but people continue to treat the workplace 

fridge  like a free for all.

Fed up, one woman may have found a solution to

ensure her co-workers stopped filching her food.

Unsure if it’s *actually* breast milk  in the bottle

or if this woman just thought of the most brilliant

way to make sure no one steals her precious creamer. 

Well, she'd be welcome to it, IMO.  Maybe the person(s) who drank it would be mad and spit in it out of spite.  I wouldn't do that, but some would.  She just might get more than she bargained for out of this retaliation. 

Esteemed Contributor

Would people still think that it was such a "great idea" if she had tainted food with Ex-Lax, or marijuanna in ordert to "teach" her co-workers a "lesson"?

I don't find this "stunt" funny or a "lesson" at all.

There are better and more mature ways of going about getting people to not eat your food.

At my job, I only eat the food that I bring in, or that has been marked as for everybody, or if I have the other person's permission that I can have.

Respected Contributor

Why are people helping themselves to her cream anyway? 

That's rude...