Frequent Contributor

Thanks QVC..........FOR NOTHING!!!

I ordered the Dell TSV on 11/30, and after giving it some thought, cancelled the following day. I got a screen that said "due to the amount of orders, it would take 2-3 days to cancel".

After waiting 2 days, I checked and it still said "Cancellation Pending". The pending first payment disappeared from my bank statement so I figured it was being handled. Just to be on the safe side, I cancelled a second time. As of 12/9 it was still "Cancellation Pending".

I checked this morning, and was shocked to see "Item Shipped"!!! A check of my bank account showed that the first payment hadn't been withdrawn as it normally is upon shipment. I called CS and was told "we tried to cancel it but couldn't". Thanks for the warning, Q. I told the CS rep that the payment was not shown on my account and her response was "it takes a couple days for it to show up". I wasn't a happy camper by this point, said thanks for messing up my checking account. The only response I got was "we're very sorry". Sorry doesn't cut it.