Honored Contributor

I don't shop the Q. Stopped years ago when they would always sit on my orders for a good 5 days before they'd send it. No respect for their customers. But since Christmas, it seems as if all the shipping outlets are all messed up! Yes, especially FedEx Surepost! Every stop my package makes takes 24 hours for it to move onto the next stop. I watch it just chugging along taking eons for me to receive it. What on earth has happened with shipping? Horrible.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

You say you stopped years ago and then you said shipping has gotten worse since Christmas????? How would you know if you stopped shopping with them years ago?

I think there are people who just don't like people to say they are pleased with Q. I am, and I shop with them frequently

Honored Contributor

@cherry I don't want to speak for her but I think she's talking about shipping in general from other places, especially Fed Ex Sure Post Not any QVC orders.

I'm still waiting for my Irish sweater that is coming Fed Ex sure post. And my Inis solid perfume that's regular usps. It's cold enough to wear the sweater so hopefully today or tomorrow.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

My sweater came yesterday just as promised, and it's so pretty. I like the kilronan sweaters a lot

Honored Contributor

I can't count on one hand the number of issues I've had but any issue has been resolved quickly and to my satisfaction.

I just started a thread in another forum about how I'd never had a return issue.  And then I did.  A mod answered, e-mailed me and the situation was rectified. 

Yes there are issues. That is to be expected from a company the size of QVC and with a company shipping out as many packages as QVC does. 

Just because some have never had an issue doesn't diminish the problems others have had or make other posters' liars.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Thank you QVC

[ Edited ]

I didn't diminish anyone else. I just told of my own experiences sheesh

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

My sweater came yesterday just as promised, and it's so pretty. I like the kilronan sweaters a lot

I really enjoyed the presentation on St. Patrick's Day! So happy you love your sweater, cherry.

My only issue lately with the Q is their slow shipping. I used to receive things very quickly. Then again, I think Amazon has spoiled me with their Prime. I wish QVC would offer something similar.

Honored Contributor

Re: Thank you QVC

[ Edited ]

@cherry wrote:

I didn't diminish anyone else. I just told of my own experiences sheesh

I was not referring to anything you posted.

There are some posters here, and by here I mean on this board, not necessarily this thread, who think because they've never had a problem, it's not happening to anyone. Posters have even called others liars if they post an issue they had because they themselves have never experienced it so it couldn't be true.