Honored Contributor

I just wanted to say my last 2 orders have come exactly on time and  the products are  all very nice. I couldn't be happier with my purchases

I've never had any issues with mailing. I have shopped with Q for years ,and nothing has ever been lost or damaged. I can't think of anything I sent back, either.

Honored Contributor

@cherry  You're living on borrowed time, so to speak.  Your day will come when you have a shipping disaster.  Seems like I've had more than a few the past 3-4 months. 

In the meantime, enjoy your new items and keep your fingers crossed. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Maybe , but in all fairness what I have posted is true.

Trusted Contributor

@cherry I agree! I've shopped with QVC for 25 years and never had an issue. 

Valued Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I just wanted to say my last 2 orders have come exactly on time and  the products are  all very nice. I couldn't be happier with my purchases

I've never had any issues with mailing. I have shopped with Q for years ,and nothing has ever been lost or damaged. I can't think of anything I sent back, either.

@cherry I'm with you on this one. I've been shopping and ordering from the Q since day one. In all those orders (easily hundreds) i really can't recall a single snafu of any importance.

For my money, the Q has always come through for me and i am still a fan. Maybe i'm just lucky, or maybe it is actually a majority of customers who also share my experience here. Cheers! ~sue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Honored Contributor

I've had shipping issues lately due to FedEx SurePost.  Once the post office actually received the packages from FedEx, I received them the next day.  I don't buy from the Q very often anymore and I'll be even less likely after this.

i'm glad you had a better experience, @cherry.

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

QVC loves customers like you. You keep them in business!

Respected Contributor

@cherry wrote:

Maybe , but in all fairness what I have posted is true.

You're so sweet @cherry.  And also, if you did have a problem with an order, I doubt you'd be the type to run right here to start up a thread throwing a temper tantrum and making demands and threats.Heart

Respected Contributor

People have had legitimate reasons to post here seeking assistance by the mods for shipping mistakes.  It doesn't make them any less sweet than the OP nor does it mean they are throwing temper tantrums.  The things that some come up with around here. 

I personally prefer to speak on the phone but in no way is that any different than seeking assistance here.  I would never put down anyone for using the forums.

SMH

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Thank you QVC

[ Edited ]

@cherry

I've been shopping with QVC since 1989 and never had a shipping issue either.

There was one item out of 2 that was stolen: a Junior's Cheesecake.  I ordered 2 to be sent to my DD's house for our Christmas dinner and only one arrived.  Bet the delivery person kept one.  Just sayin.'  Did get a replacement, which was much appreciated.

Edited to add that DD received what I believe was the Chocolate Cappucino or something like that.  Clearly the better of the two.  The one that "never made it" was strawberry.