Honored Contributor

P&G Thank You, Mum | Rio 2016 Summer Olympic Games

This is a really heartwarming video celebrating great moms, from Procter & Gamble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K9pErX7aAE

Honored Contributor

That was sweet!   I miss my mother, and I know others miss theirs, too.   When Mother's Day and Father's Day are approaching, it's impossible to ignore all the buzz.   It's wonderful for those who celebrate together, but can be painful for those of us who've lost our parents.    Mine passed away when I was young, but what we try to do is celebrate their life...  celebrate "what was," and our gratitude for that.

Thanks for posting this, @Noel7.Smiley

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Thank you for such a nice post @dooBdoo

My mother died way too young, shortly after my daughter was born.  I miss her and think of her every day.

Respected Contributor

Sweet video Noel7 Thanks for sharing. I too miss my mum, I thank her for teaching and showing me how to love my son, be strong for him and raise him to love and respect others Heart 

Honored Contributor

@MaRina

What a nice tribute to your mom Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@MaRina

What a nice tribute to your mom Smiley Happy

Heart 

Respected Contributor

Very nice video,

thanks for posting it @Noel7.

😊

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Valued Contributor

So very sweet and yes, I teared up a bit. 

Honored Contributor

Oh how I wish I could feel the way all of you do about my mother.  But that is a long story and it hurts more each time I have to explain.....so, for those of you that has or had a beautiful relationship with your mother, cherish those memories.......

Honored Contributor

Hi @ShowMe

I understand Smiley Happy  I've read posts from you regarding the difficulties with your mother.  I am so sorry, and I know it still hurts.

I am pretty good with motherly hugs, I've helped raise several kids who weren't mine, so I will send a few just for you...

(((((((((( Fluffy ))))))))))