Respected Contributor

Television Without Pity Relaunching

I just read an article where some folks bought the rights to the now defunct Television Without Pity site and are planning a relaunch.

I thought I would share for those folks who used to read it.
Respected Contributor

Re: Television Without Pity Relaunching

The article is on atvclub.com
Trusted Contributor

I used to read that forum years ago.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

Oh my goodness @cosmic1 thank you so much for posting this as I love that site . . . I so hope the same folks return as they were a great combination of funny and informative . . . thank you again for the good news!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cosmic1, would you please check that website? I'm not getting it to load. Thanks!

ETA: Found it. It is avclub.com.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Is that the website where they used to tear people apart and denigrate, degrade and get their jollies making fun of people? I looked at it once and never again.

edited to add I apologize if it isn't.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

Is that the website where they used to tear people apart and denigrate, degrade and get their jollies making fun of people? I looked at it once and never again.

that is some of what i saw there when someone recommended it here on these boards...... if you think people bash hosts here you should have seen what they were doing THERE! not everyone of course, but quite a few.

it wasnt my cup ot tea.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

It was a snark site for TV shows. Posters couldn't snark on one another, only the TV shows. Previously TV seems to have taken over for TWOP.

Valued Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

Yes it is.

Honored Contributor

Say what you like about Previously TV, but there are some really funny posters there who often hit the nail on the head.Truth isn't always pretty, but it can be amusing.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan