Honored Contributor

Re: Tea With Lisa R (if interested)

@Fur Dude wrote:
There are a lot of strange dudes on her Facebook page who live rather close to her area. Why would you throw an invite out like that after being a stalking victim?

Because she doesn't let creepers run her life?

Esteemed Contributor

I always enjoyed Lisa on QVC. However, I wonder just how long she can extract a career from her association with the Q. There's something a little sad about it. I think Lisa is capable of carving out a new niche for herself. To me, what she's doing now seems like a dead end.

Honored Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
I'm amazed that Lisa is holding up a sign on her
Facebook saying "Want to meet"? Doesn't she feel like a fool? I'm embarrassed her. It would seem the tea tickets aren't selling like hot cakes. Like I said , I'm embarrassed for her that she has to self promote by holding up signs on FB. Who does these things? Smh

I looked at her FB this am and didn't see any sign, now I do. I thought you were joking.

o/t this am I noticed her new 'three wishes' necklace. IMO it's pretty. Saw something very similar at Nordstroms last year - down to the "keep your three wishes close to your heart" phrasing on description card.

Esteemed Contributor

Very surprised we haven't heard from johnnysbro concerning tea with Lisa!!!

Respected Contributor

I might go if I lived in the area.  I have a lot of respect for Lisa R.  She's beautiful, has a great figure (which she works for), and has a great sense of humor.  She has behaved with such class in the face of literally years of unprovoked back-biting from other women.  Perhaps it is her southern upbringing.

She'll be selling Christmas decorations soon, and I plan to buy some.  My tree is beautiful (if I must say so myself) and would only be more so with something from LR added to it.  I don't know how she has the patience to put all those ornaments on all those trees.  Some of them are so full of ornaments that you can hardly see the tree.  They are beautiful, though.  I love her Christmas videos and have seen them a couple of times now.  I wish she'd make some new videos this year. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SoX wrote:

Oh Goody!  Another freakin' reminder ...

@SoX...just knew you couldn't resist, lol!!!!, Brahahahaha!  Hey....I didn't start this thread, but don't hold your breathe, cause there is more to come, lol!  Waving at you, SoX! 😝 😋 😜 😄 🙆

Esteemed Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

At this point, with all the regular threads about LR"s comings and goings, I think there should be a separate forum for LR.

OOOh, OOOH, ....I will be moderator of that forum! GO LISA!   🙆 😄

Esteemed Contributor

@shell garden ...

It's my sworn duty to not disappoint you ... I'm surprised it took you this long to jump in and chastise me.  

Looking forward  to hearing more about your idol and mentor.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

I might go if I lived in the area.  I have a lot of respect for Lisa R.  She's beautiful, has a great figure (which she works for), and has a great sense of humor.  She has behaved with such class in the face of literally years of unprovoked back-biting from other women.  Perhaps it is her southern upbringing.

She'll be selling Christmas decorations soon, and I plan to buy some.  My tree is beautiful (if I must say so myself) and would only be more so with something from LR added to it.  I don't know how she has the patience to put all those ornaments on all those trees.  Some of them are so full of ornaments that you can hardly see the tree.  They are beautiful, though.  I love her Christmas videos and have seen them a couple of times now.  I wish she'd make some new videos this year. 

@Ms X...I totally agree!  Love Lisa's decorating!  I have the white flocked Christmas tree she sold on the Q right before she left!  She put it in her master bedroom and I have to say...it is the most beautiful tree I have ever seen!  I put mine the family room!

Even though the pictures of her new tree coming is lovely and she said the lights on it is magical, I see alot of green with little or no flocking!  I love the one I have a whole lot more!  I have alot of her decorations that are barely 2 years old, so I am going to want to bring those out again for a couple of more years before buying more new!  But, I know her new things will be just as stunning as her previous items!

Respected Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

@Ms X wrote:

@Ms X...I totally agree!  Love Lisa's decorating!  I have the white flocked Christmas tree she sold on the Q right before she left!  She put it in her master bedroom and I have to say...it is the most beautiful tree I have ever seen!  I put mine the family room!

Even though the pictures of her new tree coming is lovely and she said the lights on it is magical, I see alot of green with little or no flocking!  I love the one I have a whole lot more!  I have alot of her decorations that are barely 2 years old, so I am going to want to bring those out again for a couple of more years before buying more new!  But, I know her new things will be just as stunning as her previous items!

@shell garden  If you are among her tribe, could you ask her to make some new videos this year?  It would help sell her new products as well.