Trusted Contributor

Re: Tea With Lisa R (if interested)

@KKlim wrote:
I'm amazed that Lisa is holding up a sign on her
Facebook saying "Want to meet"? Doesn't she feel like a fool? I'm embarrassed her. It would seem the tea tickets aren't selling like hot cakes. Like I said , I'm embarrassed for her that she has to self promote by holding up signs on FB. Who does these things? Smh

I think she's a legend in her own mind. 

Honored Contributor

Fashion authority???   Tv personality????   I don't think anyone believes that a shopping channel host is anything more than an electronic sales associate.....well paid, yes....but that's all the job description really is.  I give LR props for trying to hard to make something happen but I'm sorry, something like this just smacks of desperation.  I suppose it does make her feel relevant.

Honored Contributor

Another MEOW is forthcoming!!

I feel it!

Trusted Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
I'm amazed that Lisa is holding up a sign on her
Facebook saying "Want to meet"? Doesn't she feel like a fool? I'm embarrassed her. It would seem the tea tickets aren't selling like hot cakes. Like I said , I'm embarrassed for her that she has to self promote by holding up signs on FB. Who does these things? Smh

I have to agree about being embarrassed for her.  I just don't get how any one person needs SOOOOO much attention.  It's sad, really.

Honored Contributor

I guess it's hard keeping yourself in the public's eye and she's throwing it out there to see what sticks.  With all her "contacts" you'd think things would be different.

I liked her as a host until later on, then she changed or something, more silly or cute'ish, for lack of better words.

I wish her well in her endeavors but as far as other things, I'll keep that do myself.. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor

I hate that people call LR a sales person. Comparing it to a Walmart position lol. LR has made over 5 million dollars, has traveled all over the world, sold billions in revenue for QVC, hosted some of QVC most popular shows, created the GILI line which was a massive success and talk about connections. If LR wanted a job anywhere she knows Mark Zunino, Chaz Dean, Leslie Blodgett. I love how the competotion during LR last show on QVC AKA had a champagne party with Amy and Bobbi tl counterprogram LR. I love LR coined the phrase love love love other hosts were doing the same thing. LR is an icon plain and simple. QVC has zero buzz declining stocks and the network is a bust without her. It doesnt hurt she is gorgeous to boot
Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

Very surprised we haven't heard from johnnysbro concerning tea with Lisa!!!

@nana59 - done and done!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's argumentative.

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:
I hate that people call LR a sales person. Comparing it to a Walmart position lol. LR has made over 5 million dollars, has traveled all over the world, sold billions in revenue for QVC, hosted some of QVC most popular shows, created the GILI line which was a massive success and talk about connections. If LR wanted a job anywhere she knows Mark Zunino, Chaz Dean, Leslie Blodgett. I love how the competotion during LR last show on QVC AKA had a champagne party with Amy and Bobbi tl counterprogram LR. I love LR coined the phrase love love love other hosts were doing the same thing. LR is an icon plain and simple. QVC has zero buzz declining stocks and the network is a bust without her. It doesnt hurt she is gorgeous to boot

If Lisa is happy...that is all that matters!  Isn't that what we hope for ourselves and others?  I hope so!

Trusted Contributor

I think the naysayers of LR its pure jealousy
She has an amazing career shes a gorgeous woman has amazing skills and talents and has built her career from that. She doesnt have a man supporting her or is one of those wives that lives off hubby. She lives a life of a global jetsetter. I think she left QVC becauae shw created the gili line which was a huge success and didnt gst fair profits. She doesnt need QVC they need her the channel is stagnant and on the decline. It has zero buzz that LR brought to it.