Honored Contributor

Tara and Johnny, Ice Skating Commentary

They are doing an exceptional job. Who would have thought that after all these years a commentator would have something new and interesting to say. They add rather than detract from the performances.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tara and Johnny, Ice Skating Commentary

I enjoy listening to them. They have been there, done that, and explain it so well. They don't just "rattle".

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

They don't make cringey comments either. This morning Johnny said that skaters sharpen their edges lower on one side than the other, I didn't know that.

Honored Contributor

I hadn't heard that either. There were several thinks they explained and I enjoyed that. I didn't realize that some went to other countries in order to participate when they couldn't or didn't make it in their country.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

They are great friends in real life, so it helps the chemistry. LOVED Johnny's hot pink outfit the other day!!!!!
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

Did you see him fishing? What about the shoes?

Honored Contributor

They are very good together.
Respected Contributor

Did anyone watch his reality show a few years ago? That's where I fell in love with him.
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

I agree. I think they're doing a terrific job.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I so agree with all of you. They are doing an eloquent, informative, classy job with their commentaries. I've watched a fair amount. Wish JW could be skating, but he is even more of an outstanding, intelligent, sportscaster than I even expected him to be.

I'm more familiar with him, which is why I have more to say about him. As for TL, she is doing every bit an excellent job and I've also enjoyed them together very much.