Respected Contributor

HSN, Today's Special

Tan Towel, 36 pcs.

Tanning Kit - $36.00

I have been using tan towels for years, my favorite of all the self tanning products I've tried.  Appreciate that it's easy application, no mess, no streaks and natural looking.  That's what if found them to be when using them.

Valued Contributor

I totally agree. I've been using them for years also and they're the best and easiest I've ever used.

I'll never switch!

That's how we roll in the shire..
Honored Contributor

I know I'm the odd man out but these were the absolute worst tanning product I have ever used.

I used them on my legs only.  I applied a towel at night, went to bed while the tan developed, and my DH asked me to leave the bed because of the smell.  I couldn't stand it myself and was up at like 5:00 am on a Saturday to shower.

The "tan" came off leaving me a polka dot, mottled mess, the color was not good on me and my skin was so dry, it looked like lizard skin.  Never again with these things.   

Respected Contributor

sorry to hear that...when I plan on self tanning with them, I shave my legs and I always use the nylon scrunched poufs with liquid body wash...I never had any discoloration when doing that, and I guess I'm not sensitive to any lingering scent as well.  Hopefully, you might give TT another try, or find a self tanner that works better...but if you use a nylon pouf or loofah to exfoliate, I think you'll have a successful outcome😉

Valued Contributor
Love tan towels- got stocked in March on that channel for this summer season. I use once a week and try to pick a quiet, by-myself night. Some odor. I am so fair-completed I look so much better with just a little help.