Super Contributor

Are you a Prime Amazon Member customer...? Did you buy the books 📚 from Amazon?
Amazon wants to verify that you actually purchased the item-...you want to review...

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:
@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Funny, you don't write like a writer.

@Group 5 minus 1 

Since you didn't bother to use a notification I can only assume you're addressing the OP but I'm wondering...how did you come to this opinion? 

Her post was rude and ignorant on so many levels, first of all how does one show their writing prowess on a shopping forum?  Secondly saying that shows no manners or class whatsoever.   I could go on but it isn't worth it obviously she has no manners.

Esteemed Contributor

@spumoni99 

The good news is I'm sure @Group 5 minus 1 will be returning asap to enlighten us on where the op went wrong so we don't make the same errors in our own writing. 

Also, did I mention I have a bridge for sale? 

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@spumoni99 

The good news is I'm sure @Group 5 minus 1 will be returning asap to enlighten us on where the op went wrong so we don't make the same errors in our own writing. 

Also, did I mention I have a bridge for sale? 

Its ironic because she always complains that people don't answer her questions but she constantly throws out barbs and never comes back to respond to anything.

Valued Contributor

@SusieQ_2   Thank you for your comment! I don't get into arguments with snarky posters!

Zitawins

Honored Contributor

@Toppers3 wrote:

I haven't figured out how to change our account there with Prime where you can share your household so that you can do that. I usually don't buy under my own account but share my husband's account, which you can do.

@Toppers3  

Screenshot 2023-07-26 at 8.39.09 PM.png

@NYCLatinaMe  "It was a bunch of beverage bottles and it would have been expensive to ship back. "

Amazon has FREE returns if you live near one of their drop off locations.  If you don't live near one, returns are $1.00.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for finding that section for me at Amzn, @Mz iMac ! Heart

That was very thoughtful and kind of you.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Funny, you don't write like a writer.

Sometimes the worlds not kind.

That wasn't nice. And it's world's since it a contracted world-is.

Honored Contributor

While its aggravating for authors I am sure there must be a reason behind it.  Why get angry?  Amazon has very good customer service why not contact them and ask what the rules are?

For the poster that had items missing.  Since Amazon made it right why be upset at Amazon?  Were the items shipped from Amazon or a 3rd party suppler?  Errors happen.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Frequent Contributor
@bonnielu
Is there an informational site that you can suggest that explains how to get a book published after one writes one? And how does one get their book onto Amazon? I have always wondered this because why write a book and then have no idea how to get the book out there.