Honored Contributor

Re: THE MOTHER IS INVOLVED, TOO!!!

On 6/29/2014 brii said:

I don't know what if she's involved or not, but people don't research something like this on the computer unless they have ulterior motives.

That's not true. Often we see something in the news and are curious so do a little research on our own.

I can understand parents doing research about this out of concern that it could happen to them but then a parent would find a way to prevent it happening like attaching a ribbon to the steering wheel when the baby was along.

Contributor

On 6/29/2014 Marp2 said:
On 6/29/2014 Snowpuppy said:

I am absolutely horrified by this act as well.

I'm sorry but I don't believe that sane people research homicide methods in their spare time.

Seems Casey Anthony also did a little 'research' on her own.

Such broad brush statements are offensive. I am not insane.

You go, girl!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

Is this the baby's mother or the father's wife??? I thought he was not married to the baby's mother.

Super Contributor

On 6/29/2014 colliegirls said:

Is this the baby's mother or the father's wife??? I thought he was not married to the baby's mother.

I think she is the baby's mother, and the father's wife.

Was Yuban, then changed to Plaid Pants due to forum upgrade, and apparently, I'm back to being Yuban.
Frequent Contributor

I think it was just a horrible accident.

Respected Contributor

At the baby's funeral, she was asked if she was angry at her husband, her reply was "of course not." When I heard that, I figured she was in on it.

Frequent Contributor

On 6/29/2014 unicornarts said:

Some people research and read up on crimes going on and how to kill someone. That doesn't mean that they are going to kill someone ~ they are just following a case and trying to play "detective" by researching

I honestly do not know what to think about this couple anymore. If they both wanted to get rid of their child, I am sure that there are thousands of other couples who would have gladly adopted him.

This is why I can support not taking away the opportunity for abortion. I would rather see a baby not ever breath of life than to be born to the suffering some parents can dream up for their baby/child.
Honored Contributor

On 6/29/2014 Tyak said:

At the baby's funeral, she was asked if she was angry at her husband, her reply was "of course not." When I heard that, I figured she was in on it.

yep...

Respected Contributor

On 6/29/2014 Lagan said:

I think it was just a horrible accident.

How can it be an accident? He went out to the car at lunchtime and didn't notice his son in the car. This was no accident.

Super Contributor

On 6/29/2014 brii said:
On 6/29/2014 Tyak said:

yep...

Well, I was giving her the benefit of the doubt, by saying that she was in denial as to what her husband did. But now, nope. They're both guilty, as far as I'm concerned.

Was Yuban, then changed to Plaid Pants due to forum upgrade, and apparently, I'm back to being Yuban.