Honored Contributor

@bmorechick , thanks!  I consider myself being doubly lucky--  born in Arizona, to Canadian parents, time on both sides of the border, (now decades in the U.S.),  and dual citizenship for life. 

@reiki604 ,  oh, my goodness, how fab that you are going to Iceland.  That would be a dream cruise to a magical place-- hope you'll report to us upon your return!

@Mindy D ,  that's a good question-- I had to stop and think.  I always go to "Font Sizes",  and select "4",  since it seems to be a pretty readable one without being gigantic.

For the type of font, long ago I clicked "Font Family" and selected a type of font that, for some reason, has stuck and I don't have to select it each time I post.  I think it is one of the first two on the list-- "Andal Mono" or "Arial",   or it could be "Helvetica".  I'm afraid to experiment to find out, since once before I tried one I thought was mine, and it wasn't and I had a hard time getting this font back, ha.

I think though, that one of those three font types, plus doing the font size 4,  will get you to this one, or something almost identical.

Thanks for kind comments, and others' kind comments in thread--  much appreciated.   

Honored Contributor

@Oznell @Thanks, I'm testing Andale Mono right here. Here is Arial. Here Helvetica. 

I appreciate the tip. I was using font size 3 and it never looked as nice as you size 4 does. 

Respected Contributor

I do love the maps you posted. Gives great perspective when you describe an area. All of the photos are beautiful; thank you for sharing them.   We will be going to Sweden in the fall to see some family...I don't think they would be anywhere close enough to show us the beauty of that area, but we may see some snow. I especially like the colorful little monopoly houses. The sun makes them sparkle.  

Honored Contributor
Both regions fascinate me!
Honored Contributor

@Mindy D ,  thanks for demonstrating those three fonts for me, in one spot.  That makes a handy template--  they always confuse me, they look so similar -- to me, at least!

Whoa, @Trailrun23 ,  a trip to Sweden for you in the offing, wonderful.  Another country I haven't seen, but would like to.  Love the 'old school' (not the current, more minimal) Scandinavian interior design style, with plenty of soft color and folk influences.  I have a book showing the old cottages in the countryside which I just love...