Frequent Contributor

T Fal Opti-Grill----Love it!!

I purchased the T Fal Opti-Grille and I do love it! It grills according to the meat you are grilling and also the thickness of the meat. You press a button which tells it which meat you are cooking and it senses the thickness. It will beep at the various degress of doneness and you look at the color of the dial and take the meat off when it is done to your liking. I have cooked a hamburger and chicken thighs and both were perfect. I can't wait to try more meats!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: T Fal Opti-Grill----Love it!!

Wow Rarity.....I have a thread on Today's Special Value - the Mastergrill, because I was interested in purchasing it. I already have a table top one. Is this one you are describing a table top?

Regular Contributor

Good grief it's expensive!

Frequent Contributor

kittykatkay, yes it is a tabletop grill.

Silver Lotus, I bought mine at BBB with a coupon. Yes, it is more expensive than other ones but so worth it. It is not like any other one on the market--it is in a class of it's own.

Honored Contributor

I would be interested in this! Is there an infomercial on this?

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor

On 3/20/2014 winamac1 said:

I would be interested in this! Is there an infomercial on this?

winamac1, yes there is an informercial that comes on late at night--2am or 2Smiley Tongue30am(?).

Honored Contributor

I read some reviews on Amazon and everyone seemed to love it. There is also a video for it. Now I want one. Need a B&B coupon to hurry up and get here. I just used my last one. LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."