Respected Contributor

Here was my response to your question. I found it necessary to start another thread and you probably know why, LOL.

If that quote is correct, then there are no excuses and PD deserves to lose every last dollar that she has ever made.

I'm feeling frustrated, though, as I've tried to explain numerous times to many of you that I prefer to wait until all the facts come out before I brand someone a racist. I do not throw that term around lightly. THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT I DEFEND HER, but several of you keep claiming that I do. That is why I haven't jumped on the bandwagon and demonstrated to you that I find all those quotes you post very offensive. If that is indeed the REAL PD, then of course, she needs to be held accountable for each and every one as well as complete hundreds of hours of community service helping minorities and any additional punishment that the courts decide.

You watch, though. There will still be posters that will accuse me of defending her, because that is what they choose to believe.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James