Respected Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers birthday?

Her eyes look so bright and alert.  

Googling stem cell facelift.

Valued Contributor

A friend of mine, Gail, prior to retiring, worked for a huge corporation in their marketing and communications departments.  Yearly the company would have a big seminar for their management team.   One of Gail's responsibilities was to arrange for guest speakers for the three day event.  She met quite a few celebrities over the years and said hands down Suzanne Somers was the most gracious and kindest guest speaker they ever had.  Gail said Suzanne went out of her way to put the folks behind the scenes at ease, complimented them profusely to upper management and was extremely down to Earth.   Absolutely not a prima donna bone in her body.  It was nice to hear as I've always been fond of her.

Super Contributor

So delighted to hear that....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She has had some type of work done. She was photographed  going into a plastic surgeons office by a papparazzi

She went on Larry King and was doing a lot of evading his answers. What ever she did is her business imo

Trusted Contributor

She looks gorgeous!!

Respected Contributor

She looks great. I met her and Alan a few times over the years and she is gracious and a very petite woman. 

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

She has had some type of work done. She was photographed  going into a plastic surgeons office by a papparazzi

She went on Larry King and was doing a lot of evading his answers. What ever she did is her business imo

I think when she was photographed going in for plastic surgery, it was not on her face, it was some form of breast reconstruction after her radiation treatments. She said on Larry King she does use Botox in her face.

Respected Contributor

She does have work done and they use special lighting, etc. when she is on evine. Have you ever noticed that she doesnt' really sit closer to the cameras?

I saw her on another television program a few years ago and without the special lighting, you could tell she was in her 60s. It may have been when she was do for an injection, because I could actually see the little fine lines about the mouth. I can't remember the program. She appeared with other women as part of a discussion. 

She can do whatever she likes. However, she really shouldn't say that if you use only her products, you will get the same effect.

I know she's not the only one to do this .

Esteemed Contributor

She'll always be a beautiful woman, IMHO.

Honored Contributor

I know she demands special lighting..........honestly if I was 70, I would too.  Still enjoy her products, shrugs....