Occasional Visitor
I watch Susan for laughs when I'm boredSmiley Tongue It's crazy to me that she's been on for so long and sells so well with her beyond over the top personality. It just seems fake to me and like she's always bragging in one way or another.
Honored Contributor

@Miranda1550 wrote:

Susan did not let Sandra talk.........................it was horrible.

I've noticed for a long time that that is how Sandra rolls when she's on with SG.  She just stands there holding the product, gives updates and lets SG rant.  Perfect solution to trying to deal with that mouth!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Valued Contributor

Yesterday with Sharon was just horrible would not let her talk.................could not give sizes or colors.  Susan talked over her the entire 2 hours.

I love susan..and her line...but omg she needs to calm down...she over talks the host every time...its so hard to watch those presentations...why doesnt someone on QVC tell her lol.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't watch as I find a lot of her clothing line.............offensive and distasteful.  I think if one lived in Florida and was a seniior, senior citizen, it might charm you. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Trusted Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

I didn't watch as I find a lot of her clothing line.............offensive and distasteful.  I think if one lived in Florida and was a seniior, senior citizen, it might charm you. 

Add loud prints, outdated, too much polyester, and overpriced. ITA about the FL comment.

Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

I laughed so hard last Thursday when Pat actually apologized to Susan for interrupting her (!!!!!!!!!) INTERRUPTING Susan! Heck poor Pat can't get a word in edgewise without blabby talking over her. Pat is a SAINT! Susan should apologize to her! Susan is rude to everyone. I like her clothes but not her manners.

Valued Contributor

I tried watching the Sunday night 10 o'clock show.  Sandra and Susan were way out of control. 

I switched back and forth until I had to move on.  It was so loud and the chaos was dedinately to a higher level (IF THERE IS ONE).

I just can't watch Susan any more. 

I guess the Q puts up with it, because her clothes sell.

Tonight will be another crazy one with Amy, Lori, Shawn and Isaac. 

I really don't watch Monday nights for long...maybe five minutes.  That's all I can stand.

I love Isaac's clothes, but it's more calming to shop for them on line.

Respected Contributor

I think the Q could use some major "chill pills" in the green room. Please hosts and vendors....dial it down. The screaming, mugging, dancing, "like me" and all talking at once is a real turnoff....and I do. Turn off! Stop the madness please.

Respected Contributor

Gave up watching awhile ago, I always thought she might make my head explode. FRENETIC.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield