Honored Contributor

As wonderful as these trays look, I'd love some warm, cut up prime rib on them..... Woman Wink

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@Teddixat wrote:

@just bee  I'll have a glass of that Montepulciano please

@Teddixat 

Just one? Woman Wink

I will have three glasses. The way my week has gone I might want the whole bottle. Lol

Trusted Contributor

To me ( which means zero)  a Charcuterie is a platter full of meats, nuts, cheese, olives, little breads and or crackers, fruit, etc that you serve with wine to munch on. A deli tray to me is meat, cheese and sandwich buns to make a sandwich with.  Of course, I never took French and I always forget how to pronounce the latter.  But it does sound nice.

In italian it is a antipasta tray. ( Love those antipasta trays with a good red wine).

However, regardless of what you call it, if it is fresh and tasty made with love, and shared with friends and loved ones that is what is important.  Bon Appetit!

Respected Contributor

download.jpeg

Smiley LOL

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

@Calcgirl wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@Teddixat wrote:

@Teddixat 

Just one? Woman Wink

I will have three glasses. The way my week has gone I might want the whole bottle. Lol

@Calcgirl 

Sounds like we had the same week! Woman LOL

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Trusted Contributor

😾 Badly behaved guests and free flowing liquor are not always a winning combination for a fun and enjoyable reception. 

Respected Contributor

@minkbunny wrote:

I have a friend whose daughter is getting married next month.   She said that they will be serving their 300 guests charcuterie boards and cupcakes.  No liquour will be served but I assume some sort of liquid refreshment to wash down the meat, cheese, etc. and cupcakes.

The bride is 22 and wearing a burgundy wedding dress.   okay. 

@minkbunny   Wow....300 guests with charcuterie boards & cupcakes! 

I went to a wedding with finger sandwiches, cake, and no booze.  They served some type of punch along with pitchers of water.  They ran out of both as it was a very hot July day.

There was quite a line to the water fountain.

Be smart and take a purse that you can put a bottle of water in and take with you.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Trusted Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@Calcgirl wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@Teddixat wrote:

@Teddixat 

Just one? Woman Wink

@Calcgirl 

Come on over and I will buy a bottle of wine and make a Charcuterie ( even if I cant pronounce it) lol. I live in Az

Honored Contributor

@Calcgirl wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@Calcgirl wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@Teddixat wrote:

@Teddixat 

Just one? Woman Wink

@Calcgirl 

Come on over and I will buy a bottle of wine and make a Charcuterie ( even if I cant pronounce it) lol. I live in Az

@Calcgirl 

Howdy, neighbor! Woman LOL

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Trusted Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@Calcgirl wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@Calcgirl wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@Teddixat wrote:

@Teddixat 

Just one? Woman Wink

@Calcgirl 

@Calcgirl 

Howdy, neighbor! Woman LOL

Howdy Just Bee,

I live in the East Valley Smiley Happy, Can you believe this heat? Next weekend is going to be 116 degrees!!!!   I have lived here for 50 plus years and I never remember the high heat lasting this long.