shar koo tear e

Esteemed Contributor

@just bee  I'll have a glass of that Montepulciano please

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@just bee  I'll have a glass of that Montepulciano please

@Teddixat 

Just one? Woman Wink

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Trusted Contributor

Re: Sure... Charcuterie

[ Edited ]

🍱 Our neighbor's three year old grandson calls it the Charcootie Board.

Respected Contributor

I have a friend whose daughter is getting married next month.   She said that they will be serving their 300 guests charcuterie boards and cupcakes.  No liquour will be served but I assume some sort of liquid refreshment to wash down the meat, cheese, etc. and cupcakes.

The bride is 22 and wearing a burgundy wedding dress.   okay. 

Esteemed Contributor

The ones I've seen are bits here and there.  The sizeable bites and slices for the snackers are what I know and like.  

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

For the Veggie Lovers,  offer a Crudite platter!

overhead view of crudite tray

Valued Contributor
I just call it my salami, cheese, olives, Brie and fig jam, and cracker platter. Easier to say than charcuterie. Lol
Honored Contributor

@minkbunny wrote:

I have a friend whose daughter is getting married next month.   She said that they will be serving their 300 guests charcuterie boards and cupcakes.  No liquour will be served but I assume some sort of liquid refreshment to wash down the meat, cheese, etc. and cupcakes.

The bride is 22 and wearing a burgundy wedding dress.   okay. 

@minkbunny 

Gee, and I always thought the only reason to go to a wedding was for the booze. Woman Wink

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@minkbunny wrote:

I have a friend whose daughter is getting married next month.   She said that they will be serving their 300 guests charcuterie boards and cupcakes.  No liquour will be served ...

Sounds like they're economizing.  I applaud them - people spend too much on wedding receptions.