QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because inappropriate.

Respected Contributor

@Renna wrote:

I didn't care for the halftime show worst one ever. :

Sad that this mess passes for talent these days.  I would like to know what's in it for the NFL to promote this kind of hate.  Very sad. 

Honored Contributor
@TexasMom1... I LOVED the last three minutes...
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor
We had switched over when Bruno Mars was singing the Beyonce came out. My husband was all "da.mn she got big!" The outfit did nothing for her body, and usually she looks much better, shape wise.
Respected Contributor

@Cranberries wrote:
We had switched over when Bruno Mars was singing the Beyonce came out. My husband was all "da.mn she got big!" The outfit did nothing for her body, and usually she looks much better, shape wise.

He's right! 

Honored Contributor

My husband questioned her outfit & different things which I will remain mum about.. Plus she isn't the only one he's made the same remarks so Bouncy isn't being singled out. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

Bey's gonna SLAY.

Love her new video which was released last night.

Breathed life into Red Lobster!  Hee

Everyone walking in there giving each other a 'knowing nod.'

Dig it.

That made me laugh out loud.  Hilarious.

Her Formation video is amazing.

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

Bey's gonna SLAY.

Love her new video which was released last night.

Breathed life into Red Lobster!  Hee

Everyone walking in there giving each other a 'knowing nod.'

Dig it.

That made me laugh out loud.  Hilarious.

Her Formation video is amazing.

@ChynnaBlue

@sidsmom

DD sent the original video to me the day before, it's incredible!  I ordered the tote bag with "I got hot sauce in my bag" on it.  #SLAY

Honored Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

@Renna wrote:

I didn't care for the halftime show worst one ever. :

Sad that this mess passes for talent these days.  I would like to know what's in it for the NFL to promote this kind of hate.  Very sad. 

What kind of hate were they promoting?

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

@truffle wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

B's performance was ok...nothing great.

What's with those same, ugly swimsuit-style outfits she seems to favor? No one wants to see her big thighs/legs...the same with her butt hanging out. She should get some nicer outifts that cover up a little more.

@Daisy Sunflower  The base of her costume was basically what you'd see a ballerina wearing on stage in Swan Lake.  She was wearing stockings, leotard, and a leather jacket.  Her only exposed skin was on her hands, neck and face.  Considering she is a pop star and a sex symbol, I think she looked pretty modest.  Also, men find women with curves attractive. 

I agree with Daisy her outfit was ugly and her thighs unattractive plus that great big zipper disgusting.  

@truffle There's a difference between disliking someone's outfit and taking an opportunity to criticize another woman's appearance.  Body shaming is particularly unattractive when it is done by one woman to another.  

@PeterDM