Super Contributor

@Stormygirl Praying for you to feel better.

Honored Contributor

OMGosh Stormy!  It's sounds pretty bad, hope you can get to a good place (can you go to a university hospital--do you have to stay where you are now?) 

Sending good wishes and a prayer that you are able to be pain free.Heart

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl

Our thoughts are with you during these trying times for you and your husband. You have so many here that really care.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Valued Contributor

@Stormygirl

My heart goes out to you and your DH.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Honored Contributor

I don't want to burden Stormygirl. Can someone tell me what is causing her so much suffering?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

@Stormygirl- I noticed that you'd been making some posts lately and hoped you were doing better. So sorry you're still battling health issues and I hope you will still fight the good fight.

We're here for you and sending healing thoughts your way.

Respected Contributor

I'm really sorry for what you're going through Stormygirl123 and I really hope you get better.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl

Oh, Stormygirl123, I think of you so often.  I pray that God will sustain you.  We are listening.   I hope you can feel all the hearts here that are so full of tenderness and compassion for you.  If His eye is on every fallen sparrow.....surely He will care for you.

Honored Contributor

So sorry you are going through all of this @Stormygirl, thoughts and prayers for you

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Regular Contributor

❤ @Stormygirl