Honored Contributor

Re: Sponsors dropping The View

The show was a mess with Barbra and without.  IMO it was never a good show and I'm surprised it's still on.

But for sponsors to pull out because of this debacle is stupid IMO. 

Honored Contributor

IMO sponsors' canceling will finally be the death knell of a show that should have ended at the very latest when Babs left.  When ABC's pocketbook starts being hit by sponsors pulling out, that will finally be the last straw for the show's demise.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

While they're at it they can take The Real (another network) with them... don't bother Wendy Williams now.. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor

I agree its a total train wreck.I will say I did watch many years back.

Honored Contributor

I think Joy was just being Joy - that is to say, provocative.  And it was rather silly for a nurse to wear a stethoscope to Miss America.  If she had been an accountant and wore a green eyeshade, it would have been just as ridiculous.  I'm no fan of The View; just think people are looking for something to be outraged about.

Esteemed Contributor

My post was dropped before this when I called the tall one stupid, the young one stupid and joy an idiot for laughs.  The new lady seems OK and out of place in that group.  She is a BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN, she should not even involved herself with them.

WHen LISA LING and VEaria, sp?  were on, not bad, but now these ladies have no sense at all.  I stopped when they talked political like they were experts.

Respected Contributor

I dont watch The View but like everything else all will be forgotten in a week. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

Excerpt below from an article on the Huffington Post today written by a Nurse, K. Allard.

"A woman in a beauty pageant put on baggy clothes and walked on stage to talk about her job, and all that women who are paid to sit at a table and gab could come up with were insults.

That wasn't a sad moment for nurses. It was a sad moment for women, and I for one, am embarrassed, not angry. As supposed advocates for women, I just ask that you learn and you choose your words more carefully before attempting to degrade and minimize the work of millions."

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

I stopped watching this show many years ago. I see they were so DESPERATE that they brough back Joy Behar? she was on WWWL the other night and I was surprised to hear she is back on the View. She said Rosie O'Donnell quits everything she does. I think she was lying as I hear Rosie was fired from an ABC Executive I personally know. 

Honored Contributor

I like talk shows that aren't p*litical.  Simple as that.  More entertaining (for me, anyway). 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).