Esteemed Contributor

Sorry I missed Dan Wheeler's return....

Realky wanted to watch Dan Wheeler's return show.....my heart goes out to him.....how did it go for him.....

Super Contributor

Re: Sorry I missed Dan Wheeler's return....

Dan did an Excellent Job ! He had Energy and his charisma >> the Show went Well - WELCOME BACK, DAN !!! Applause for Dan. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Me too, I was busy doing early Thanksgiving prep and missed it too. When I turned on the TV it was at the end of his show. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

He did well.  At the beginning of the show he and Dan H. greeted each other, then DanW. thanked everyone who posted or emailed notes of support.  I enjoyed Dan H. cohosting with him.  They did a good job together.

Respected Contributor

Did he take any calls?  Did he mention his wifes death? I wonder if there are viewers who are not online, if they know what happened?

Respected Contributor

No, they took no calls.  Yes, Dan acknowledged Beth's death.. .I don't remember exactly what he said but it was something about it being good to be back, QVC is family and so are those who followed his FB posts about Beth's illness and posted and emailed notes and that he knows Beth is in her heavenly home.  He remained composed throughout, did a fine job.  

Regular Contributor

what a total pro. I saw the first few minutes and he was rock solid thanking everyone and even did a fun schtick with the other Dan to start off. 

Regular Contributor

I was sorry to miss his initial appearance although I did catch some of the show. I was actually very surprised to see him but it's possible he felt the need to get back to some sense of normalcy.  It might help with the grieving process. God bless him and his family! 

Honored Contributor

Good to hear he did well. I meant to watch but got busy cleaning and cooking. Darn...would love to have seen the show....but am happy for him. Maybe he will find some comfort from those who mean so much to him in his daily life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch these days much at all  but I have been thinking about him. The first holidays are so hard after losing someone. He seemed like a man that truly enjoyed being married and loved his wife dearly and that they had a deep friendship. I hope he and his family have some peace during the holidays.

Hi Croemer!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK