Respected Contributor

Re: Son's Three and a Half Hour Surgery Over, and Resting "Somewhat" Comfortably!

[ Edited ]

@Oznell ~ the safest place to be is in someone's prayers...He's always got your back🙏🏻  Good to hear your wonderful news, continued prayers for your son's recovery.

Respected Contributor

Re: Son's Three and a Half Hour Surgery Over, and Resting "Somewhat" Comfortably!

[ Edited ]

@Oznell, thank you for letting us know. i prayed for your son and you and your husband last night, and again early this morning. So glad the surgery went well!!!! 

Honored Contributor

So happy that all went well and the healing has begun.I can't imagine the emotions and how long this day has been for your family and the relief that comes when your prayers are answered must be sweet.Thank you for taking the time to give us the good news.

Respected Contributor

Glad the first hurdle is over and I hope you and hubby can get some rest. Prayer warriors are still praying. 

Valued Contributor

So glad to hear your sons surgery went well. He is in good hands, with God, his loving parents and good Drs watching over him and your family. Hope all goes well. Try and get some rest. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oznell wrote:

To all you wonderful posters, with your supportive, kind, affirming messages and prayers, a huge THANK YOU!   Son has a high, cozy hospital room where he is sleepily reposing, even though "drains" and "stent" are in place, and hubby and I are finally back in hotel room, on the verge of collapse!  What a day.

Surgeon said it went well, but due to the complexity of procedure, son may be hospitalized through Friday or Saturday,  We are just relieved that first hurdle has been cleared, and so thankful for success.

Ready to crash, but had to let you all know what stalwart companions you have been, and how overwhelmed we are by your kindness,     Nell

@Oznell,  I missed your earlier posts but wanted to offer my prayers of gratitude and also for continued good news.   When we need support, this truly is a community of compassionate human souls.    Please remember to take good care of yourself, although I know it's hard to think about that.    You need to be strong and rested, too.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

So nice to hear the update and the good news about your son.  Was wondering today how it went and continuing to send prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery.  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

I am so glad the surgery went good. I will continue to pray for your son to get well soon!.(Thank you for letting us know).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

Good news!  Thanks for letting us know.  

Esteemed Contributor

Relieved to hear this, I will continue with prayers for your son and family!