Respected Contributor

Re: Some Drs may refuse elective surgery if you smoke

@cherry wrote:

If you are referring to me @PurpleBunny  I didn't say there was anything wrong with it. I understand it

I don't know if I agree about the diabetics. Blood sugar  can give some people a very  bad time, even if the do everything right. It can be  almost  impossible. for some people to get low readings. Thank goodness I'm not among them

No, no. My post went poof and I don't get WHY. Argh. So frustrating. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@cherry wrote:

If you are referring to me @PurpleBunny  I didn't say there was anything wrong with it. I understand it

I don't know if I agree about the diabetics. Blood sugar  can give some people a very  bad time, even if the do everything right. It can be  almost  impossible. for some people to get low readings. Thank goodness I'm not among them

I don't think your post was ever there. I think you're experiencing some glitch, but I don't see mods deleting your posts.

Esteemed Contributor

I dont smoke anymore, but I would never elect to have any surgery on my face or body for vanity or weight loss. Any surgery is dangeous for anyone, smoker or not and should not be taken lightly.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

Seriously?  What was wrong with that?  I just don't get this place anymore. Unreal. 

What was wrong with what?

I mentioned a common dental issue. And it's gone now. 🙄

I've been watching this thread closely and I never saw it. And there's no Mod thread saying anything was removed.

I saw you post similar things about missing posts earlier this week and observed the same thing - no mod post mentioning it was deleted. I don't think your posts are being deleted by mods. I think there's some other issue - maybe the software, maybe operator error, but I don't think your posts are being deleted by mods.

I've lost several this week with no explanation. And I have tried to be very careful not to break the rules. I hope you're right. I hope it's a glitch because I'm beginning to get frustrated. The post was there, because someone hearted it. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue@PurpleBunnyI saw her post . It was here ,but not for very long

Respected Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@cherry wrote:

I don't think your post was ever there. I think you're experiencing some glitch, but I don't see mods deleting your posts.

The post I responded to is gone too. And that wasn't bad either. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

Just to go on record, even though it may sound contraindicative to my previous post.    

I do thoroughly understand why physicians will refuse to perform elective surgeries.

Honored Contributor

My post is gone, too...about the woman needing dentures.rolling eyes.gif

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

My post is gone, too...about the woman needing dentures.rolling eyes.gif

Yup. It was you I was responding to. I don't know what we did. 😕

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

I'm not sure why either @PurpleBunny. I don't think we posted anything against the rules. Maybe someone found our posts offensive somehow and reported them.