Highlighted
Contributor

Solofill v2

I bought this yesterday at BBB and it works perfectly with my Vue. I wanted to try the Starbucks Blonde blend but they didn't have it in the Vue packs so I got the K-cups. Love this little device. I found out about it here on the boards. Thanks!

N/A

Re: Solofill v2

I just got my VUE for Christmas & quickly realized I was going to need an adapter to enjoy a wider variety of beverages than what was readily available in stores for the VUE. I too went searching for an answer and found the Solofill v2 on E- Bay. It' s a great little product and now I can enjoy my VUE 3 different ways : k-cups, loose grounds or VUE cups. So worth it !
Regular Contributor

Re: Solofill v2

Be careful- there are some reviews that claim this will ruin your Vue. It seems it works fine for a couple weeks but it somehow allows grinds to clog the water line. I bought one for my son but told him not to use it. It sounds like it's okay to use it without the k-cup adapter. It has to do with where it pierces the k-cup I guess. I'd hate to see you ruin your machine. There are a lot of good reviews too but maybe they hadn't used it enough to have problems yet?

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View