Esteemed Contributor

Re: So, Michael Phelps just said

@Snowpuppy wrote:

He wrote about Rap music being inspirational in his book No Limits.

I listen to Eminem, Lose Yourself. Best motivational rap ever written.

As I've said before, you can learn something new here every day.  Good for him!

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@Lila Belle wrote:

This is really old "news." As well as being reported during the trials and during Rio.

Has he appeared on the MTV video music awards before?  I never knew that @Lila Belle.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I actually think it was because of how Chad Le Cros was antagonizing him and he didn't realize his expresssion was so visible (and caught on camera) and now he is trying to save face as he wants to appear as if no one can get to him. And that is my story! Smiley Wink

You can believe what you want.  I think I'll believe the fastest swimmer in the world on what he was feeling @HappyDaze.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I actually think it was because of how Chad Le Cros was antagonizing him and he didn't realize his expresssion was so visible (and caught on camera) and now he is trying to save face as he wants to appear as if no one can get to him. And that is my story! Smiley Wink

@HappyDaze wrote:

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

@He has no reason to save face as you call it. i guess you don't get how an athlete or anyone preps for a match, game or event @Happy Daze.

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@Lila Belle wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@He has no reason to save face as you call it. i guess you don't get how an athlete or anyone preps for a match, game or event @Happy Daze.

Can't he prep the way he sees fit?  What's wrong with him listening to his favorite music to help him prep?

What is the matter with people?  He was enjoying some music.  Nothing at all wrong with that.  Geez.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

@Lila Belle wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Oh silly lady, I've been an athlete all my life. I am well aware of the prepration and tactis athletes use to prepare themselves, psych them self up and to try to get into competitors' heads.  Smiley Wink  You certainly can believe what you want though of course. Some people can be naive.

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Lila Belle wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Oh silly lady, I've been an athlete all my life. I am well aware of the prepration and tactis athletes use to prepare themselves, psych them self up and to try to get into competitors' heads.  Smiley Wink  You certainly can believe what you want though of course. Some people can be naive.

Let me understand this:  You expect that because YOU prep in a certain manner, that they all do what you do @HappyDaze?  Just wondering.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDazeHappyDaze wrote:

@Lila Belle wrote:

I actually think it was because of how Chad Le CrosCros was antagonizing him and he didn't realize his expresssionexpresssion was so visible (and caught on camera) and now he is trying to save face as he wants to appear as if no one can get to him. And that is my story! Smiley Wink

I actually think it was because of how Chad Le CrosCros was antagonizing him and he didn't realize his expresssionexpresssion was so visible (and caught on camera) and now he is trying to save face as he wants to appear as if no one can get to him. And that is my story! Smiley Wink

Oh silly lady, I've been an athlete all my life. I am well aware of the preprationprepration and tactistactis athletes use to prepare themselves, psych them self up and to try to get into competitors' heads.  Smiley Wink  You certainly can believe what you want though of course. Some people can be naive.

@Lila Belle wrote:

Oh silly lady, I've been an athlete all my life. I am well aware of the preprationprepration and tactistactis athletes use to prepare themselves, psych them self up and to try to get into competitors' heads.  Smiley Wink  You certainly can believe what you want though of course. Some people can be naive.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

lol

lolYes, your post proves that naivete.

Honored Contributor

Is this thread for real?  I can't stop laughing.........