Esteemed Contributor

So I've been "ranked-up" to a "Valued Contributor" from a "Super Contributor?"

Wouldn't it be cool if they provided the difference between each?

Frankly my new ranking sounds like a demotion!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Re: So I've been "ranked-up" to a "Valued Contributor" from a "Super Contri

Me too- just today.  I guess we were just busybodies before, but now our opinion counts, LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

lol  since when did I become a contributer? i don't post much at all....................till now!

Respected Contributor

I wonder how they decided who got what to begin with. And how they decided how many posts we got to keep!!    Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

I was a Super Contributor because of the number of posts carried over.  I don't know the threshold between rankings.  I was 'upgraded' when I received my 75th heart.  I agree with Gardensla - I'd rather be super (just kidding)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Valued contributor= lots of❤️s from the community. After valued comes beloved then revered and finally most high exalted one.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

Maybe the next step is Grand Poobah

Image result for flintstone grand poobah

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I was a Super Contributor because of the number of posts carried over.  I don't know the threshold between rankings.  I was 'upgraded' when I received my 75th heart.  I agree with Gardensla - I'd rather be super (just kidding)

I figured the "Super Contributor" was because of post counts, but I couldn't figure out what got me upgraded a couple of days ago to "Valued Contributor" -- did you find out from someone about the 75 hearts, or are you just guessing? LOL

I guess my 75th was a couple of days ago -  wonder if there is a "Queen of Hearts" (pun intended)?  Would we get a crown as an avatar??? Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@kittymomNC wrote:

I figured the "Super Contributor" was because of post counts, but I couldn't figure out what got me upgraded a couple of days ago to "Valued Contributor" -- did you find out from someone about the 75 hearts, or are you just guessing? LOL

I guess my 75th was a couple of days ago -  wonder if there is a "Queen of Hearts" (pun intended)?  Would we get a crown as an avatar??? Smiley Very Happy

How I figured the 75 heart threshold was I was posting and received three notifications.  The first two were hearts from posters about something I'd written.  The third was notification of my 'promotion' (lol).  I immediately checked the heart count to see if that was the reason.

Esteemed Contributor

birdmama, I guess that does make sense.  Someone else had mentioned hearts when I questioned it the other day.  You are one smart birdmama!