Respected Contributor

Everytime I click on an item, it doesnt load, anyone else?

Valued Contributor

No problems on my Ipad.  Just checked out a few lunchtime specials and everything loaded just fine.

Respected Contributor

I had a slight problem signing in.  The sign in page did not load completely.  Had to reload a few times.  No other problems since then.

iPad 3. Safari.  iOS 9

Honored Contributor

no problems for me on my laptop using firefox.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

Where are the "Lunchtime Specials"?

Honored Contributor

No problems at all.   Using an iMac (OS X 10.11.3, with Firefox 44.0.2, or Chrome v. 48.0.2564.109), or on my iPad/iPhone (iOS 9.2.1) and I clear cookies/cache/website data daily.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@Holidaybug wrote:

Where are the "Lunchtime Specials"?

From just about anywhere but the home page, click Deals on the right side of the bar near the top, then look to the left when the screen loads. You will see Lunchtime Specials.

@Holidaybug

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

Thank you everyone.. Very strange, now its only some items that I cant load on my Mac laptop.  My Ipad is fine.  I can acsess all other sites with my laptop with no problems, wonder whats wrong. Any suggestions?  The little icon just spins and it sounds as though it accelerates, as I said, its only on certain items and it works perfetly on all other sites with no problems.

Honored Contributor

@mcall1020 wrote:

Thank you everyone.. Very strange, now its only some items that I cant load on my Mac laptop.  My Ipad is fine.  I can acsess all other sites with my laptop with no problems, wonder whats wrong. Any suggestions?  The little icon just spins and it sounds as though it accelerates, as I said, its only on certain items and it works perfetly on all other sites with no problems.

@meem120, You didn't mention which browser you're using but you do say it's only this website having problems.    If you're using Safari...  I've found that Safari works fine with an iPad or iPhone but not as well (on this website) as Firefox or Chrome.   Also, site-specific problems often can be cleared up by deleting cookies/cache/website data.  Also, be sure you have the most recent software on your laptop (OS X and browser software).   hth!Smiley

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

NOTE:  tried this on FireFox 19, Chrome 48, and IE 9

1.  Can't pull up my Order Status or "Items Recently on Air"; get the following message:

"We're sorry, the system could not process your request as the service is unavailable. Please try again later, or contact Customer Service at 1-888-345-5788 for more information."

2.  Was able to pull up my Wish List and add items to my Shopping Cart.  When I went to checkout, rec'd following error:

"Please Note: We're doing some routine maintenance to our online ordering system and are unable to calculate exact S&H costs on your order. Feel free to continue checking out, placing your order request without interruption. Not to worry; final costs will be reflected on both your bill and in Order Status as soon as possible."

Then it only gave me payment options for the 1st item in my cart, so I decided to submit each item separately.  Ok for 1st item, but on subsequent items, it didn't give me payment options (e.g., 4 EZ flash sale or 3EZ on QCard) so I exited out.

3.  Once I submitted order, rec'd following message:

"We're doing some routine maintenance to our online ordering system, but your order information has been received and we'll begin processing it as soon as possible. In the meantime, thanks for your patience, and for shopping with QVC.

If for any reason your order can't be processed, our Customer Service Department will contact you to assist you with re-entering your order.

Once your order has been processed, you'll automatically receive an email confirmation if you've set up your account to get email alerts. If not, please visit http://support.qvc.com to check your order status. Please also feel free to check the Order Status page periodically."

You'd think this wouldn't happen when they're running a flash 4 EZPay sale!?!