Honored Contributor
On 5/13/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:
On 5/13/2014 Usedtobeoxox said:
On 5/13/2014 Opurrra said:
On 5/13/2014 RibbonsRosesRainbows said:

I am having trouble posting now. I did not write GREEN surely in my thread post?????

Don't worry about it.

Some of these posters don't have a clue what it means if an when an edit shows up in a post.

All it means is that someone hit the report inappropriate button which alerts the moderator. For some reason it shows up as "edited" but it doesn't mean that posters actually have the power to edit you. Some people edit their own posts which also can show as edited.

What xox is doing is quoting your post and then going into your quote an adding a word.

I was proving that you CAN change others posts. There is a huge quirk in the software to even allow this to happen

No, you proved that you can change a quoted post, if you go back and look at the original post it is still exactly as it was when RRR posted it.

I never said the original post was change, I said the "quote" most people will not go back and view the original post

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Still talking about edits? {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Have a nice day, everybody.........I haven't found a Peace Rose locally, yet. I might have to order from J & P. One more nursery...........I'll call them first.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

That point about changing a quoted post is troubling, because if the original post is removed, all that remains is the edited one. That's a huge issue.

Honored Contributor

I doubt if they (Webbie/who/whatever) will correct the situation. So far, there haven't been any derogatory edits of the original post on the quotes. As far as I know. Let's hope for the best........

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor
On 5/14/2014 muttmom said:
On 5/13/2014 RibbonsRosesRainbows said:
<br />

I am not trying to be negative but if you are not from this area then you are excluded unless you are wealthy.........the friends I have met over the years I have been here are from other states and cities and we get along so nicely.........this town is a country town and I am more English Ny Vermont Style in a way people don't think I am from this state but I am...........anyway.....everyone can be who they want to be but the ones that are not from here are not happy here either and the ones I became friends with have moved or died......so I need to find someone that is from another town or state.......
I am not against country and farmers..........they are wonderful people but it is a clickish town and everyone that moves into town that I have met feels the same way I do.....so it is not just me. But I need to learn how to like this town and be happy since my doctor that is helping me is here.......it is hard to find a doctor now taking new patients.

I did not know you when you posted under your hummingbird name. When you used it the other day, I read some of your old posts. You sounded much happier back then. You discussed your boyfriend as well as your friends at church. I do not know what happened between then and when I started posting but why not return to your congregation? You are a religious person that wants to share your beliefs. What better place to do it than church.

You are correct I was so much more happy but the church split several times and people are scattered everywhere....some even going to a different faith based church.....I need to locate a new church. At this time I am not going to church but reading the word and worshiping in my own apartment but when a preacher comes into town that I want to hear I go........a few of my other friends are looking for a new place also.

Cater thank you and ROMARY......yes it is a great idea as I meet new women that are not from here then I can suggest we meet for tea or coffee.

Also and this is going to blow some people out of the water........so I am taking a deep breath but I have been reading about Shabbat which is Friday night Sundown to Saturday night sundown and that is the holy day we are to worship on........that in our Savior's time there was not worship on the day we call Sunday....... I have been studying and reading about this for over a year. I have some Jewish people I have met on the telephone that believe that Y'shua the Rabbi {Jesus the Rabbi--is the Savior} and they go to temple on Fridays and Saturday until sundown but the temple is 1 1/2 hours away........I am searching and just trying to find out where I need to be in faith........I love our Father and Savior and want to do his will but I also know that I can go to church anytime I want to............also Shabbat is a time for worship family and rest.........if I am not correct about this I know there are precious Jewish ladies here that can correct me.

Super Contributor
On 5/14/2014 ROMARY said:

Still talking about edits? {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Have a nice day, everybody.........I haven't found a Peace Rose locally, yet. I might have to order from J & P. One more nursery...........I'll call them first.

I hope you find the Peace Rose and I don't know what it looks like but I am going online to see one. I just love flowers......every kind.......Oh, I forgot to look for your carnation fragrance. I will do that today ROMARY.

Honored Contributor

Oh, you don't have to look for carnation fragrances.......I will do that myself. I just wondered if someone already knew of any...........Thanks anyway, RRR. No need to spend time on that.