Honored Contributor

It doesn't bother me at all. I only wear shoes when I absolutely have to...like running errands/in a store, or when there is a foot of snow on the ground and In haven't shoveled yet.

I remember wearing those ugly black & white saddle shoes of the 60's my parents made me wear. Boy, I couldn't wait to take them off when I got home!!! LOL

I wear just sandals all year round when out and about, and sneakers if DH and I are in wooded areas while in parks though.

I am barefoot 100% of the time around the house. The last time I put on a pair of socks is when I had to put on boots to shovel the snow...

Honored Contributor

I watched her last night which I rarely do, but I couldn't sleep and thought it would help!  I don't think it was in the "shoes" show, but I did hear her say in the prior show to the vendor, that she's been there for 29 years (I guess she doesn't count the years she wasn't there) and "not a day goes by when someone doesn't compliment me on my style and presentation."  I am paraphrasing here, but that is the essence of what she said.  (It still didn't put me to sleep, but the minute the Christmas shows started, I turned off the TV.)

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

The things people find to complain about....lol    Jane isn't trying on shoes in a shoe store and most of us have feet and have seen other people's feet.  Feet don't frighten us....lol

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

The things people find to complain about....lol    Jane isn't trying on shoes in a shoe store and most of us have feet and have seen other people's feet.  Feet don't frighten us....lol

It's not the feet I fear,dearie, it's the things that grow on the feet.  It was so kind of you to point out that Jane wasn't trying on shoes at a shoe store but I think we all knew that. 

This is a forum where the OP has a right to comment.  And you have a right not to open the post and dispense with the snark.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Super Contributor

I think if they didn't actually show her in the act of putting the shoe on her foot, it would help.  We see the models in shoes and sandals barefoot all the time, but there's something that bothers me about watching Jane in the act of shoving her bare feet into the shoes since I would never try on shoes at a store without wearing one of those disposable peds.  The answer is, they should can the show.  Cat LOL  The concept of watching her "shoe shop" is weird.  Just have her show the shoes. 

What's going to be next..."Underwear Shopping with Leah" or something equally ridiculous? 

Super Contributor

I remember,,I used to carry one of those pedis in my purse!!  Didn't want to use a 'used' one .