Trusted Contributor

What a mess. It doesn't sound like anyone really cares about this poor baby.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Honored Contributor
On 1/30/2015 annabella said:

Is this the lady always talking about Jeffery, Jeffery, Jeffery???

Yep, she's the one.

Respected Contributor

If she has no emotional attachment to this baby, the last thing she should do is be any sort of a parent in this innocent's life. The harm of even subtle rejection would be tragic. No one can be forced to want a child and not resent it if forced to be a presence in their life even if it's in the form of support. This child will grow to learn who the particulars are that brought him into the world.

It's too bad the baby wasn't adopted out to a stable loving family at birth.

Honored Contributor

I find her behavior repulsive.

Contributor
On 1/30/2015 adelle38 said:

What a mess. It doesn't sound like anyone really cares about this poor baby.

I can agree with your statement. You cannot make someone be a parent. Whatever the outcome, there will be drama and psychological implications (MJ's children) regarding mess for the next 18 years.

The baby should just be put up for adoption to a loving home.

Trusted Contributor

The agency should put the child up for adoption now. The father's rights should be dissolved. Why let the baby suffer when it can go into a loving home?

Super Contributor

There was a time she talked about THEIR baby non-stop. She said Jeffrey couldn't wait to have a sibling.

She knew her ex was mooch long before they went ahead with the surrogate.

Valued Contributor

From what I've heard, it sounds like the father wanted full custody because it is "his" child, but wants Sherri to financially support the baby. It's kind of a "heads I win, tails you lose" type of thing.

Regular Contributor
It is amazing that all of you have entree to signed contracts, yet obtain your information from some tv gossip show. Making judgements with no facts, absolutely amazing. I wonder how you would feel if this was your family being discussed in this manner.
Honored Contributor
On 1/30/2015 Anniecamp said:

From what I've heard, it sounds like the father wanted full custody because it is "his" child, but wants Sherri to financially support the baby. It's kind of a "heads I win, tails you lose" type of thing.

I have been confused by that as well. Though if what we read is true she does not want to be in the childs life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**