Honored Contributor

Re: She really DID wear this...

Agreed. An attention-grabbing train wreck, but that train is taking her laughing all the way to the bank.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

It's all a part of being in the entertainment/style/celebrity industry. Some people want to attract a lot of attention, others don't. Something similar to high-end fashion/designer shows. Many of the styles and combinations are shown in the extreme version, for world-wide attention. Just thinking, though.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Frequent Contributor

A bra would be helpful.

Esteemed Contributor

Kanye is her stylist.

Super Contributor

Wow!! That outfit looks awful on her!! She is much prettier than that! Not a fan of the blond hair, either!! Wonder why she would wear something so dreadful?!?!
Valued Contributor

the blond hair is growing on me.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Valued Contributor

On 3/16/2015 evelomaddict said:

the blond hair is growing on me.

REALLY? What's your natural color?

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Honored Contributor

Look at her makeup in first picture, post #29.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/16/2015 Catfancy1 said:

Why can't she find clothes that actually fit?{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Because she has a huge behind on a tiny little body. No way she could wear much of anything off the rack.

Kanye thinks he's fashion designer and she humoring him, but for the life of me, I can't figure out why she would want to. Yuck!

Ever notice in Kanye's pics his mouth is hanging open? Makes him look really intelligent.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

On 3/16/2015 missy1 said:

Look at her makeup in first picture, post #29.

It looks like she's melting. If someone told me that was a statue from Madame Tussaud's, I'd believe him or her.