Esteemed Contributor

She did. I have pictures to prove it.

Husband and wife: Kim, shown with husband Kanye West last week in France, said they were having lots of sekk in order to have a second child

Respected Contributor

Re: She really DID wear this...

That's bad. That's REALLY bad. The style accentuates her hip area which isn't attractive, IMO, but maybe that's what she's going for.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

I think whomever is publishing some of these photos are actually photoshopping them by widening her hips to make her look even more bottom heavy than she really is.

Valued Contributor

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Valued Contributor

On 3/16/2015 Autumn in NY said:

I think whomever is publishing some of these photos are actually photoshopping them by widening her hips to make her look even more bottom heavy than she really is.

yes. she's really, tiny in person.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor

Love the heels.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Super Contributor

Her hips look a lots slimmer in that photo.

Honored Contributor

!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

NM

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Valued Contributor

On 3/16/2015 croemer said:

!!

lol and a