Re: Sharon Osborne Splits With Ozzy Over His Affair With Hairdresser

sharon osbourne on THE TALK today.....

yes, ozzie was kicked out.

yes, ozzie came back.

yes, sharon has now moved out.

she said she is 63 and "cannot keep  living like this."

yes, they are on speaking terms.

she doesnt know how the "last part of her life is going to go."

she doesnt know what she wants and she doesnt know if they will get back together or not.

she said she has not been watching anything and not reading anything in tabloids or the news.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

it's their business, it doesn't interest me in the least.

If it does not interest you in the least....why did you open this thread and bother to comment? Why would we care if it interests you or not? I find that very odd?

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I used to watch their reality show years ago.

Things I observed, they lived like pigs.  The dogs pooped on the floors. 

Kelly was far from a 'lovely' daughter and had a wretched vocabulary.

Ozzie was more or less had one foot in the grave, and unless he recovered from whatever was afflicting him, I can't imagine him even making conversation with another woman.  He could barely speak to Sharon.

Sharon is irritating and I was surprised (not really) that she would get her own show and more.....

Yes,I remember the reality show. They were a disgusting family. Lived like slobs, no one would clean up after the 50 dogs or so that they had. They had to bleep every other word on the show. The entire family although rich are really losers. Just ugly people with plastic surgery.

Honored Contributor

According to TMZ today, Ozzie decided that he has as much right as Sharon to live in the home (his attorney's advice, I'm sure) so he moved back in and Sharon moved out.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

According to TMZ today, Ozzie decided that he has as much right as Sharon to live in the home (his attorney's advice, I'm sure) so he moved back in and Sharon moved out.

If he is the wrongdoer by having an affair, he should have the decency to move out! Let him go stay with the other woman who should welcome him with open arms <rolleyes>.

Respected Contributor

I think that Sharon showed great composure on The Talk today.  Even though I could see the sadness on her face, she kept herself together.  

It cannot be easy to be going though something like this in front of the public eye.  

No matter who or what caused it there is going to be pain when a long-standing relationship such as they had ends.

I wish Sharon the very best.  

Respected Contributor

I wouldn't doubt if it's just publicity.  Is someone writing a book or making a new movie?  

Always have to keep their names in the news.

Esteemed Contributor

Everyone has their breaking point.  That straw may have finally broken the camel's back!

Esteemed Contributor

Isn't Sharon his business manager?

Respected Contributor

Actually funny AND sad, but she signed up for it.  Even had kids.  No telling how many times she put up with this behaviour.  I am no longer surprised at anything these days.  I guess the bottom line for me is, who cares?