Regular Contributor

Has anyone rec'd their Sept. Issue of InsideQ magazine.  I usually always get mine before the 18th of the month, but I still haven't rec'd it.

Honored Contributor

Mine came last week.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Re: Sept. Inside Q magazine

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Mine came last week.

Yes, mine came yesterday but my email with the link arrived around the 15h. I requested the link awhile ago and got it for the first time.  I guess I can use it over and over instead of wating for a new one each month.  Didn't check into that, maybe it's specific for Sept.

Valued Contributor

My copy came in today's mail.

Regular Contributor

Thank you all for answering.  Wouldn't you know I just got mine today.  I still don't rec. the emails which I did an online chat with a few weeks ago.  I guess it takes awhile for things to get set up. The CS rep. said it may take awhile for emails,  I'm just glad my magazine arrived.  Thanks again everyone! 

Esteemed Contributor

I have not received mine, which is very unusual.  I generally receive it around the 18th of the month.  We do not always have the best mail delivery in our area, but the neighbors are very good about delivering to each other.  I am hoping that it comes in tomorrow's mail, because my computer is not the best and it is difficult to read the magazine online.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I got mine in the mail a couple days ago. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@truffle wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Mine came last week.

Yes, mine came yesterday but my email with the link arrived around the 15h. I requested the link awhile ago and got it for the first time.  I guess I can use it over and over instead of wating for a new one each month.  Didn't check into that, maybe it's specific for Sept.

@truffle

Yes, you can use that same link for all of the future Insider issues.

Just click on the yellow symbol in the top left corner of any Insider issue (it says 'archive issues' when you hover your cursor over it) and if the next Insider is up yet, it'll show there. HTH!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Regular Contributor

How do you get the Inside Q magazine?  Is there somewhere I can sign up for it?  Thanks for any info!

Honored Contributor

I was wondering the same thing.  I have the online copy but my paper copy hasn't arrived yet.  I usually get it before the online one.