Honored Contributor

Self-Help guru Dr Wayne Dyer...

I'm still in shock by his passing...I'm very sad by the news. I have been a fan for quite awhile and have some of his books. Rest in peace...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Self-Help guru Dr Wayne Dyer...

Another thread was already started yesterday.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

I found out today when I logged into this forum.  I am also still in shock.  He seemed to be managing the illness quite well and continued to look healthy; he certainly didn't look like someone suffering from cancer.

I will miss his spiritual guidanace so much, as I always looked forward to the times when he would come out with a new book and/or DVD set.  It's so sad that we will hear from him no more. :-(

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Trusted Contributor

I always enjoyed hearing him and I have several of his CDs.  He really was a positive and inspirational person who will be missed by so many.  I'm just really sad to see this. 

On another sad note, Wes Craven passed away too.  My friend worked with him and she really liked him.  She said he was a genuine and nice guy despite his depiction of the horror genre.