Saturated Canary Stamps ( so in LOVE)

I guess they have been digi stamps for some time now , which I do not even know how to do , so , I don't.

When my Daddy passed he knew ( very well so) my love for stamps and I was telling him that this line was coming out in stamps ( as in real not digi) and how excited I was. As the summer moved on and he got so ill and was in and out of hospice and home with me , I had all but forgot about the stamps.

Two weeks after he passed , a box came addressed to me from him , it was the whole summer 2012 release of these so adorable stamps. He had my Daughter order them for him , he was just to ill to do it himself , tears . Okay well moving on . The winter 2012 release just came out and mines , all of them will be here tomorrow. Check them out , they are so different from any others I've bought ( and thats many- many different lines and brands). I just LOVE them all. ( aka scentofasale)

Oh places to buy them from :

7 kids college fund

Little Darling Stamps ( not 100 % sure of this name or site though)

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View