Honored Contributor

For new members only

50% off 

Information at Coupons dot

Honored Contributor

Thanks for sharing

I have been a member for years. I think it is well worth it.

Honored Contributor

They've been selling memberships on zulily and groupon lately with food coupons and a gift card totalling 50% back.  New members only.

Honored Contributor

we have a business membership and get a very nice rebate every year that more than pays for  the fees.

would not be without our sams club membership. it is worth every penny.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

we have a business membership and get a very nice rebate every year that more than pays for  the fees.

@sunshine45 We've had a business membership for years, and I'm not aware of any rebate we get. There must be different kinds of business memberships (and we obviously have the wrong kind, lol). Would you mind telling me more about it?  Is there a particular name for the type of business membership that you have?  Thanks so much. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

I manage to, even just for personal use (no business) earn enough rebate to more than pay for my membership as well.

We don't have a Costco anywhere in the area, so Sam's is it for us in the warehouse department. I love the quality and different items I can get there. 

Honored Contributor

here is the information about the rebates @shoesnbags.

you can get up to $500 cash back.

we usually get around $300 with our yearly spending.....both business primary and spouse complimentary cards.

http://help.samsclub.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1213/~/cash-rewards

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

here is the information about the rebates @shoesnbags.

you can get up to $500 cash back.

we usually get around $300 with our yearly spending.....both business primary and spouse complimentary cards.

http://help.samsclub.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1213/~/cash-rewards

@sunshine45 Thanks SO much for this info!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett