Honored Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

@SweetWood Max, thank you for letting us know.  I remember you fondly 

I am am so sorry to hear of Cardinal Girl's passing.  I'm

sure her family is devastated.  She spoke about them often.  

I rememeber when she received her diagnosis and how upbeat and positive she was about everything.  

I am saddened by this news.  Smiley Sad

That's what I remember about her.

Respected Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@bri20 wrote:

@SweetWood Max, thank you for letting us know.  I remember you fondly 

I am am so sorry to hear of Cardinal Girl's passing.  I'm

sure her family is devastated.  She spoke about them often.  

I rememeber when she received her diagnosis and how upbeat and positive she was about everything.  

I am saddened by this news.  Smiley Sad

That's what I remember about her.

She lived a very full life - loved entertaining, loved her family and friends, loved her home.  She didn't let her illness define her.

Heart

Valued Contributor

@SweetWood Max Thank you for letting us know about the passing of Cardinal Girl.

I remember her from posting with her and others on ShowMe's thread about the St. Louis Cardinals. We all liked seeing Rally Squirrel.

memories.jpg

Honored Contributor

Such devastating news. She was such a lady here in the true definition of the word. I remember her upbeat attitude with all that she faced and I saw her photo here once and she was so very pretty.

I remember her beautiful holiday posts and how she decorated her home. She always had a good sense of humor too. Just a lovely human being.....

This community has lost one of their best. She will not be forgotten by I suspect many of us. May she RIP and may her family know how much she was respected here.

Trusted Contributor

I am so sorry to hear about Cardinal Girls passing.  What a lovely lady---always enjoyed her posts and her pictures of her home she would share.

May she rest in peace and prayers go out for her and her family.

Jamma 

Valued Contributor

@SweetWood Max

I remember Cardinal Girl. I'm so sorry to hear about her passing.

Thank you for posting the news, SweetWoodMax.  Please accept my sincere condolences for the loss of your friend.                                         

Respected Contributor

Image result for sympathy messages with cardinals

R.I.P. Sweet Cardinal Girl.

A true lady with class, unbending love for her family and #1 St. Louis Cardinal's fan.

You will be missed.  Rest easy my friend.

Honored Contributor

Oh no! The forums have truly lost a kind and beautiful soul........Smiley sad 027.gif

RIP Cardinal Girl and know that you will truly be missed by everyone who knew you.

My deepest sympathies and condolences to her family, personal friends and to us, her forum friends.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@SweetWood Max

I remember you and Cardinal Girl.  I'm very sorry to read that she lost her battle with cancer.

It's good to see you, even though the circumstances surrounding your return was to be the bearer of such sad news.

Thank you for letting us know about Cardinal Girl.  Many times, posters drift away and we are left wondering how they are.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@SweetWood Max......I now have a different computer and somehow your e-mail didn't make it on it.  dooBdoo has it, and she would give it to you if you ask her.  Oh how I wish we could talk......so much has gone on.  I too am battling cancer.....for the last 1 yr., 8 mos.  

Guess that is why it has hit so close to home tonight. 

@ShowMe

I'm so sorry to hear that you're also battling cancer and I can certainly understand how hard the loss of your friend to the same disease must've hit you.

My sincerest prayers and healing thoughts go out to you and you beating your cancer!

Smiley praying angel.GIF

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.