Trusted Contributor

@SweetWood Max, thank you for letting us know of Cardinal Girl's passing.  I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend.  My prayers and condolences are being sent to her family and friends.

Trusted Contributor

Oh my, I am so saddend by Cardinal Girl's passing. I remember her fondly, her sweetness and depth of character, especially. 

She was so warm and welcoming. She shared pictures of her truly beautiful home with us. I am sorry she has lost her battle. May God grant peace and solace to her grieving family. 

RIP, dear Cardinal Girl.

dee

Honored Contributor

@SweetWood Max   I am  very saddened to read this.  I remember she was having some pain with scar tissue from her breast cancer surgery but I didn't know her cancer had returned. 

I remember when she went through her surgery and I remember her posting a pic of a beautiful dress she was going to wear last year to a special birthday celebration.

She was a lovely poster who had a lot of grace for all she had been through.

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend and for Cardinal Girl's family.

I do remember you, too.

May her family be wrapped in comforting light during this very trying time.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

Hi SweetWoodMax!

So very sorry, for the loss of your very good friend, "Cardinal girl".

Image result for sympathy picture quote

Esteemed Contributor

This is indeed sad news.  I also remember her talking about the St. Louis Cardinals and, I believe, she went to the 80th birthday celebration for Lou Brock last year.  

Sending prayers for her family.

Honored Contributor

Image result for condolences images

Honored Contributor

Image result for my sympathy images

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Yes I do remember her.  If I recall correctly, she had posted beautiful pictures of her Master Bedroom renovations.  Then I think she had some awesome pictures of an older home that her daughter had remodeled.  Please correct me if I have the wrong person in mind.

Respected Contributor

i do remember coming across her posts here, and i am so very sorry to hear this sad news.

sending thoughts and prayers ,,,

Contributor

I'd also like to add my sincerest sympathy to Cardinal Girl's family on their loss.  Although I do not post on here very often, I enjoyed looking at her beautiful decorating posts.  I did not know she was ill and am so sorry to hear of her passing.  I will keep Cardinal Girl and her family in my thoughts and prayers...