Super Contributor

will you please tell Showme I've asked about her and hope she's well.   Please tell her I'm remarried now and relocated and doing great.  I think of her often

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for letting us know about this, Maxsgrandma.

I certainly do remember her.

She was a pleasure to post with.

I enjoyed seeing pictures of her home. It was so lovely to share that with her.

I will definitely miss her, and hearing about her family, too.

She will be sadly missed.

Sending love and heart-felt prayers and condolences to her family during this difficult time for them. Heart

Respected Contributor

@SweetWood Max wrote:

will you please tell Showme I've asked about her and hope she's well.   Please tell her I'm remarried now and relocated and doing great.  I think of her often

I remember you well and have wondered how you were doing. I am delighted to hear you have begun a new and happier chapter in your life. Try to stop by here when you have time. And CHEERS! Smiley Happy)
Respected Contributor

Hi there. I remember you, @SweetWood Max, and well remember CardinalGirl too. I'm actually stunned by this news.

Her holiday decorating was incredible, and I always marveled that she was brave enough to post so many pics of her beautiful home.

I'm truly sorry.

Muddling through...
Esteemed Contributor

This is sad news. I remember her beautiful holiday photos.  She was so kind to share decorating ideas.  

May she rest in peace.

Thank you for letting us know @SweetWood Max 

Honored Contributor

@SweetWood Max wrote:

@SweetWood Max, I'm so glad you're doing well.❤️     I'll let @ShowMe know (the new format here, by the way, lets us do that by using the "@" and then the poster name) and also you might like to add a post to her on her long-running thread:  "SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......" here in Community Chat.   Here's the link:

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/SHOWME-S-Mr-Lucky/m-p/3157246#M941706

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the note, @SweetWood Max.

My sympathies and prayers to you and everyone else who held her dear.

Frequent Contributor

So sorry to hear of the loss of this very special woman. She is with God now and at peace. May Our Lord watch over you - you also are a lovey person. God be with you!

Respected Contributor

Oh my goodness, I am so saddened to hear this news.  I was just wondering about her not that long ago.  I loved the photos she posted of her holiday decorating and I certainly remember her being a big St. Louis Cardinal fan.  I think she also had rental units and knew quite a bit about renting and helped several posters with information along the way. 

I remember you too @SweetWood Max     Good to hear you are doing well and thank you for letting us know about CardinalGirl.  Even though I am so saddened by this news, I would have always wondered what happened to her.

Prayers for the family and you as her friend.  Heart

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor

I am so sorry to hear this news.  RIP Cardinal Girl.