Trusted Contributor

I am very sad to hear this. I remember her posting beautiful pictures of her bedroom remodel.

Her decorating style was immaculate and she will be missed.

Honored Contributor

@SweetWood Max

thank you so much for sharing this sad news. i am so sorry that you lost a friend.

i remember she used to post a lot of photos of her decorations and table settings i believe, especially during the holidays.

may she rest in peace and we will say prayers for her family.

please dont be a stranger around here.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I am sorry to read this.  A few years ago we connected on FB.  I had no idea she was sick again.  She posted pictures throughout the spring and summer.  The most recent was a few weeks ago.

May her family and friends find comfort in their memories of her.

Honored Contributor

i went back to look at her last post, which was in august......she was talking about her health problems and her pain.  so sad.....Smiley Sad

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry to hear this. I always enjoyed "talking" with her on the forums, and the first thing I thought of when I read your post @SweetWood Max was her baseball avatar. Thank you for letting us know, and I'm so sorry for the loss of a good friend. 

Respected Contributor

I am so sorry.  My sincere condolences.

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe  Sweet post!Cat Very Happy

@SweetWood Max  I am sorry for the loss of your friend.  Prayers for you and her family!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@SweetWood Max........Oh Max, my heart is aching so right now.  Thanks for letting letting us know we have lost such a beautiful person and friend.  Have many sweet memories of her and all the posting we did to each other during the Cardinal games and other places on the Q.  I do remember when her granddaughter was so sick, but believe that was the last time I read any of her posts. 

I remember the night the squirrel came out on the field during one of the games.  After that, her DH made a squirrel for her and she made him our Rally Squirrel.  He was so darned cute.  After that she would post the RS during many of the Cardinal threads. 

We kept talking about our getting together for coffee, but that just never panned out.  For that I am so very sorry.

May the good Lord be with her family during this sad time in their life.  She will be missed by so many.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe

In her honor, I pulled up that thread.

Hope it's OK to post. RIP, CardinalGirl!

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

What a lovely way to remember her (in red for her beloved St Louis Cardnials.)

@sidsmom wrote:

@ShowMe

In her honor, I pulled up that thread.

Hope it's OK to post. RIP, CardinalGirl!

image.jpeg

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.