Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss. Such a difficult thing to do, but you helped your kitty out of her suffering. You are both wonderful and caring pet parents.

Honored Contributor

Sorry for your loss.  Thank goodness you saw her lying there and took her to the vet.  You eased her suffering and did her a kindness.

Honored Contributor

@hckynut Oh that it very sad news John.So sorry to hear that.

Honored Contributor

((((John & Cindy)

I am so sorry.  

Your kitty was very fortunate to have you both for the time that she did.

Honored Contributor

Oh @hckynut and Cindy, I am so sorry for your furbaby, that just breaks my heart for you guys.  I know exactly how it feels losing two so close together.  Hugs to you both big time!!!!!  Heart

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

My deepest sympathies to you and Cindy...

Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

My wife and I just returned from an Emergency Animal Care Clinic with our only outdoor feline. She was struggling to breathe when I saw her lying in the grass by our patio room.  We had to let her cross over the bridge. 

hckynut(john)

I'm so sorry to know you are suffering this loss John. 

I do know that every fur baby that you have loved has been so lucky to have had you and your wife in their life.

I have sent my share of babies to the rainbow bridge and I look forward to the day we are all together again.

Blessings to you both.

Honored Contributor

John and Cindy, I am so sorry for your loss.  Smiley Sad

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Sorry for your loss.

Honored Contributor

It is a sad day when this has to happen.  Am so sorry for your loss.