Respected Contributor

SURPRISE..........surprise, not

Spent a few minutes going through the Black Friday specials....silly me, I thought there would be great buys !!!!

yes, free shipping---but some reductions were $ 5.00 and $100 off $1200 is not what I would classify as "Black Friday" specials.

Won't be checking that tab again.....

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

Re: SURPRISE..........surprise, not

QVC really outdid itself to be the most underwhelming retail outlet for Black Friday.  Pitiful.

Honored Contributor

hey guys I couldn't find a thing from any of the flyers I received in the paper either!Sorry for the underline that just showed up and I cant fix

Esteemed Contributor

How can you expect "special" on the real Black Friday when so many retailers have been using the term loosely in their sale flyers and promotions since Labor Day.  

Honored Contributor

@fortune wrote:

QVC really outdid itself to be the most underwhelming retail outlet for Black Friday.  Pitiful.

@fortune  Which, don't forget, has been going on since November 1st  here on QVC. Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Same here - I was interested in a couple of things so checked the 'reduced' price, which was a big $5.00 off.....add $5.00 for shipping and you're back where you started!  (then if it has to be returned - add those charges to the Great Black Friday Deal!

Honored Contributor

At least some places are having good sales.  Got a packable down coat I've been eyeing at LE for half off today.  Also qualified for free shipping.  My present to me!!!

Honored Contributor

I think Qs deals have everything to do with easy pay.You get a lot more items home for less that way....unfortunately you are paying for the stuff long after you gift or remember what you are being billed for.

Esteemed Contributor

I got some good deals over a Roaman's dot com.

I got an outfit, that at full price would have cost over $120, for about 1/3 that.