Honored Contributor

Of course.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Kitty will be..............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I would run around my yard topless doin' a rain dance, if it would get rid of our triple digit heat and bring us some rain!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I never miss a chance to be free of my bra...so of course I will participate.....

Respected Contributor

You know what's sad? If I went topless, I don't think anybody would notice! My Living Bra has officially died from starvation......

But I will go topless tomorrow and I'm going to make a bold move: I plan on putting the mayo in my fridge sans lid: that ought to raise some eyebrows!

If you really want to be risque, take off the lid of your favorite piece of Lock and Lock-and for good measure, make sure you do it when David is on.  Fill your empty container and cook up a couple of pounds of bacon and for good measure, make a batch of Mac and cheese.....have a good time going topless!

Smiley Happy

Poodlepet2

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom - I'm with you!!! 

Honored Contributor
P.S.A.....DO NOT FRY BACON TOPLESS....REPEAT....DO NOT FRY BACON TOPLESS....REPEAT. ..
Respected Contributor

only in the privacy of my boudoir.

Esteemed Contributor

I've always kept the top of my car bolted on.  I don't want sun damage to my skin. 

@hockynut - There are many ladies (including myself) who have had radical mastectomies - wonder how the men would react/feel so see real life in the way it is if many or not all the females who had to have this done went topless and went out in public for all to view. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust