Frequent Contributor

I hope you receive your wine in time for Thanksgiving! If not, QVC needs to make it right. I know unexpected things occur, but the Q and their hosts should not tout on air "guaranteed" by a certain date if they can't make it happen.

Honored Contributor

@VCamp2748 wrote:

Well, let's see, there's still today & tomorrow yet for delivery - right?

I've ordered food items that I received within 24 hours of the product actually leaving the vendor's facility.

Yes. It often does arrive within 24 hours of shipping, and the foods often do ship directly from vendors.

My experience with 'food' items from Q is that if you aren't happy with them, they will take them off your bill and you don't return the product. 

I would think this would qualify (if it doesn't arrive on time) because it was said on air that it would be there by Thanksgiving.

One other question. Will your daughter be with you the entire weekend? It may arrive on Friday or Saturday.

Either way, I know this is frustrating. I have learned the hard way never to trust Q and their guaranteed delivery this close to a holiday. They mess up a lot, and aren't ever really sorry about it.

Enjoy your holiday and the visit. 

Honored Contributor

@jobran wrote:

Amazon, Amazon and Amazon.

I shop Amazon, but I have to say, I've had plenty of problems with them as well. 

I've had shipments never arrive, (one actually went to another state to people I'd never heard of) and it took months and several calls to get the refund (and that was a 'shiped and sold by Amazon' order, not an outside vendor).

I've received wrong merchandise from partner vendors, and it took an act of Congress to get them contacted, but they never could get me exactly what I ordered.

In my opinion, Amazon isn't any better at getting things right than any other company.

Respected Contributor

@Scamper wrote:

Did anyone purchase the Vintage Reserve Wine from last week?  I KNOW I heard the one gentlemen say 'guaranteed to be delivered by Thanksgiving'.  Am I wrong?  Anyway, I have not received my wine yet, even though it says shipped 11-18-15.  I just called customer service and they tell me it actually was not shipped yet.  The 'shipped' statement only means the item was taken off the shelf...so to speak.  WHAT IS GOING ON WITH SHIPPING AT THE Q!!!!  When my account says SHIPPED I take it to mean it is on its way....NOT taken out of inventory TO BE shipped.  There is no shipping scan as of yet.

I have just had it.  I am so mad right now.  My daughter is coming home for Thanksgiving because we won't see her for the X-Mas holidays.  This was going to be for her.  I purchased the D & B purse for her to take on her travels and I have that.

What is wrong with the Q's shipping?  This is getting worse. This won't ruin my Thanksgiving but it sure has put a dent in my mood. Now what do I do with a case of wine...I don't drink!!

Maybe you should start drinking!!!  pouring drink.gif

Frequent Contributor

UPDATE!!!!! 

I just got home from work and there was a box on my front porch.....My Wine!!!!

So I go from being so upset to overly excited....all in a matter of hours.

I am totally in the dark trying to understand this.  I go from no shipping scan to being on my front porch. 

I just might start drinking...but wait...this is for my daughter.  I can't wait to give it to her.  She is the best.

Thank you ALL.

Respected Contributor

So glad it all worked out!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Respected Contributor

So glad it worked out.  Now, relax and have fun.

I find that shipping and tracking info is often incorrect.  It's not uncommon for status to show "in process" (that is, not yet shipped) on the day it's delivered.  

Honored Contributor

@Scamper wrote:

UPDATE!!!!! 

@klajfakj

I'm surprised they delivered without a 21 year old person there to sign for it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Scamper wrote:

UPDATE!!!!! 

I am totally in the dark trying to understand this.  I go from no shipping scan to being on my front porch. 

I just might start drinking...but wait...this is for my daughter.  I can't wait to give it to her.  She is the best.

Thank you ALL.

***************************************************************************************************I'll drink to that.......

Frequent Contributor

I thought, from the note on the ordering information, that someone had to be home also to sign for the package.  I had my sister here Monday and my sister-in-law here today.  That is what started it all....sister-in-law had to leave and the package was not here yet. She gave me a call and that is when I called the Q and got this shipping/not shipping explanation.  Bottom line, the Q did get it here on time but the whole tracking system really should be revamped! 

As for signing, I live in PA so maybe you don't need a signature.  The box was on my porch and I noticed it because one of my chairs was moved to hide the package.