Valued Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Gooday, I'm sure your little corner of the world is so beautiful. I saw it many years ago.

Yoga, not so sure about that. {#emotions_dlg.lol}But when I can play with posies in the dirt, it's all good.

Bfran, your year to shine?{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Loves, measurable snow? Take care!

Scottie, act on the road? Oh my!!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Preds, did you remind your boos, he's gone?Wink

ShowMe, take care in the snow...safe and warm!! Thanks for the update on calygirl.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/1/2014 sweetpea53 said:

Gooday, I'm sure your little corner of the world is so beautiful. I saw it many years ago.

Yoga, not so sure about that. {#emotions_dlg.lol}But when I can play with posies in the dirt, it's all good.

ShowMe, take care in the snow...safe and warm!! Thanks for the update on calygirl.

Hey Sweetpea! It's my year to shine and get into SERIOUS trouble on our SHOWME'S thread! LOOK OUT SHOWME!!!!
Trusted Contributor

Uh oh! D & C is going to be airing in a few minutes. SHOWME..... BEHAVE!
Respected Contributor

I like this!

Honored Contributor

Well it hasn't started to do anything yet......, and the temp is still in the low 40's...... They are saying it is going to be another nasty storm. Moving up towards Chicago and over to Cleveland and more eastward from there. And, it is supposed to get very cold.....again.

Yes, I am safe for now, and also nice and comfy in my apartment......

And my dinner is cooking now. Am really getting hungry now. It smells so good in here.

Honored Contributor

On 1/1/2014 Babyfran said:

Hey Sweetpea! It's my year to shine and get into SERIOUS trouble on our SHOWME'S thread! LOOK OUT SHOWME!!!!

You may be certain I will be doing a lot of peeking this year......and will know if it is safe or not for me to come on and post.......LOL

Honored Contributor

On 1/1/2014 Babyfran said: Uh oh! D & C is going to be airing in a few minutes. SHOWME..... BEHAVE!

Oh my gosh.......there was one sweater I really really like......am thinking seriously about it. The colors are beautiful.

Yes dear, I'm behaving.......LOL

Respected Contributor

On 1/1/2014 ShowMe said:
On 1/1/2014 Babyfran said: Uh oh! D & C is going to be airing in a few minutes. SHOWME..... BEHAVE!

Oh my gosh.......there was one sweater I really really like......am thinking seriously about it. The colors are beautiful.

Yes dear, I'm behaving.......LOL

DO IT NOW WOMAN! Read a book for a change! {#emotions_dlg.mad}{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Honored Contributor

Today is one of those days where I have been dizzy. Wanted to go and drop off my rent check, but just didn't feel like I needed to do that. That is downhill to the office, and I'm just not walking too well.....shaky on my feet. So, I called Scott and told him I am starring at my rent check, and explained what was going on. He said he would be happy to stop by tomorrow and pick it up. He is pretty darn nice to me, and I thanked him for that. Jokingly, he said he would be by here at 5:00 am.....when he will be plowing the parking lot......and then he laughed.

Today was the day where I paid my bills, and then wanted to go to the nearest mail box.....but will let the mailman take them with him tomorrow. No, I won't be going out in the snow......

Honored Contributor

OMGosh.......almost $40 for a pair of pants that are a brocade print, and they didn't even match the legs to each other. At least on the hangers......but they look ok on the models. Can't figure that one out.

I love the way Carolyn tells us where we can wear our D&C clothes.....church, lunch, work....etc.....funny.