Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@Preds wrote:

Mornin @shell garden.  No trouble outa' me today... maybe. Smiley Wink  @loveschocolate is around somewhere.  "Saw" her earlier this morning.  Probably working her buns off as usual.

Morningm suga buga.  Yep....you'll be into some trouble, you just won't tell us about it, LOL, ROTF.

Yep, LOVES is probably working her buns off.  I am going outside in a few and mow my back yard.  The back yard needs it weekly, (highway grass, darn it), but my front can go 2-3 weeks before cutting cause it has St. Augustine grass.  Well, that's a rest in between, lol.

Have a great rest of your day.

Esteemed Contributor

If I don't get back here before Easter Sunday, just wanted to wish all the FLUFFETTES a blessed day on Sunday and all weekend.

I am going to my sister's for Easter.....my niece just called and they are down from Columbia, SC.....so, we will have 5 little ones running around the yards looking for easter eggs that day.....maybe 6 if I wear my flip flops,  while shakin' my booty, lol, rotf.....

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, one more thing if you like to wear maxi dresses in the spring/summer like I do......

I just ordered the lunchtime special, A-283868 in the Halston 3/4 sleeve maxi in the purple plum color for $27.82 and free shipping plus 5 easy pay if you want.  This is the regular length, but they also have the petite too....

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is religious.

Honored Contributor

Hope you have a blast Sunday.  Wear flip flops and shake that booty @shell garden.  We'll be at FIL's and there may be a couple of little ones, but not sure.  I'm going to try to get out and work on the patio today.  Need to get the cushions and stuff out and clean up some pots to get them ready for flowers.  Gotta get a hair cut today, too. 

Happy Easter!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Hope you have a blast Sunday.  Wear flip flops and shake that booty @shell garden.  We'll be at FIL's and there may be a couple of little ones, but not sure.  I'm going to try to get out and work on the patio today.  Need to get the cushions and stuff out and clean up some pots to get them ready for flowers.  Gotta get a hair cut today, too. 

Happy Easter!

Good thing you took today off....enjoy it, Preds.  Yep, that yard work needs it now before all the hot and humidity comes in....

Got my flowers all done, refreshed hummingbird feeders and patio is all ready....

Have a wonderful day.....see ya later.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is religious

Honored Contributor

TGIGF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@dBdoo I hope you are taking a nap!

@Preds your new name is ---  Wanna-hacka-lewgie......hahaha!

@shell garden you and your maxi's!!!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@dBdoo I hope you are taking a nap!

@Preds your new name is ---  Wanna-hacka-lewgie......hahaha!

@shell garden you and your maxi's!!!!!!!

Hahaha ... More like Gonna' - hacka-lewgie @MickD.  Can't for the life of me figure out where all this stuff comes from!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."