Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

[ Edited ]

Well, the men's basketball team from University of South Carolina lost, but we are proud they were in the "final four".  Now, we are hoping the Women's basketball team win the National Championship tomorrow night....we shall see.

Goodnight everyone, sweet dreams.

Honored Contributor

@Gooday.......no you didn't tell me that HRH fell and broke the toilet.  We did talk about a lot of different things, but not that.

Glad he didn't get hurt......

Sure wish I had one of those higher toilets.  The one in my apartment is very low.....and getting harder and harder to sit and stand.  Thank goodness the vanity is close to the toilet.  My sister now has 2 of them.  She has had the one in the master bath for sometime now, and just recently had one put in the guest bath.

Honored Contributor

Night Shell.....sleep well.....and yes, sweet dreams.

Esteemed Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

Have to tell you all about an e-mail I got while I was out shopping. 

After I got everything put away, I got back on my laptop.  Someone sent me an e-mail to me.....my real name, the my name@outlook.com......  And the e-mail was from me at my normal e-mail address.  There was an attachment.....a beautiful bouquet of flowers on someone's dining room table......  No message with it.

First, I know of no one on outlook that could do that with my name.....and I know I didn't sent it to myself from my laptop. 

Have no idea who did this.....   Need to look through my e-mail contacts to see if it someone from there.  Although, we all know some homes have more than one computer...... 

RUT ROW, SHOWME....could be someone from your "PAST"....

LOL....

Honored Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

Have to tell you all about an e-mail I got while I was out shopping. 

After I got everything put away, I got back on my laptop.  Someone sent me an e-mail to me.....my real name, the my name@outlook.com......  And the e-mail was from me at my normal e-mail address.  There was an attachment.....a beautiful bouquet of flowers on someone's dining room table......  No message with it.

First, I know of no one on outlook that could do that with my name.....and I know I didn't sent it to myself from my laptop. 

Have no idea who did this.....   Need to look through my e-mail contacts to see if it someone from there.  Although, we all know some homes have more than one computer...... 

RUT ROW, SHOWME....could be someone from your "PAST"....

LOL....

OMG......never even thought of that.....  Remember it's your past too......lol.  .......Like maybe 5 computers.....

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe @fourpaws56 what the h*ll kinda people are you??? OMG!!!!! @fourpaws56 you are baaaaaaad!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@Gooday I hope you can wear those booties still!  I am gonna wear em this week with my jeans.  Did they get the house?????

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@Gooday OMG broken toilet....HRH did that on purpose so as to get a new throne!  ....night of the living dead home......priceless!

I am the odd jew out here.....DH and DS are Catholic.  I have done some major Easter decorating for the first time this year!  That is pretty cool you celebrating Passovers with your friend and her family.....we all need to break bread/flat unlevened bread together!.....it's April 10th this year.....

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy sunday morning

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

You wouldnt believe my morning.....jeez.  No one was killed.